PDA

View Full Version : PM's

GroundHog
12-17-2008, 10:56 AM
is anyone having trouble sending/receiving pm's?

awdaddict
12-17-2008, 11:02 AM
Try to clear out ur PM box?

GroundHog
12-17-2008, 11:42 AM
mine's cleared....i've sent a few and haven't gotten replies. i just wanted to make sure it was working

awdaddict
12-17-2008, 11:43 AM
mine's cleared....i've sent a few and haven't gotten replies. i just wanted to make sure it was working

Why don't you put up the NAMES of those lazy individuals? :sprint:

nebolic
12-17-2008, 11:48 AM
check your profile or tell the receiver to check their profile. There is a box that lets you receive pms only from friends or buddy list, if they have that checked then they won't be able to receive pms if you're not on their friend/buddy list. that is most likely the problem.

or it could be they hate you.

nebo
Chicken Pot Pie Admin

awdaddict
12-17-2008, 11:51 AM
check your profile or tell the receiver to check their profile. There is a box that lets you receive pms only from friends or buddy list, if they have that checked then they won't be able to receive pms if you're not on their friend/buddy list. that is most likely the problem.

or it could be they hate you.

nebo
Chicken Pot Pie Admin

y r u the admin for Chicken Pot Pie?
I'm jealous.

nebolic
12-17-2008, 11:59 AM
cause i'm gravy baby.

nebo

y r u the admin for Chicken Pot Pie?
I'm jealous.

GroundHog
12-17-2008, 12:18 PM
Why don't you put up the NAMES of those lazy individuals? :sprint:

i don't want to call anyone out, besides they're probably just busy fellas. i just wanted to make sure i wasn't sending messages into the ether.

ZK
12-17-2008, 12:25 PM
I haven't been getting responses to PMs either.

nebolic
12-17-2008, 12:28 PM
okie someone post 1 name that you sent a message to and i'll confirm if that is the case of the setup issue.

Or PM me if you're not comfortable with posting name.

nebo

awdaddict
12-17-2008, 12:40 PM
i don't want to call anyone out, besides they're probably just busy fellas. i just wanted to make sure i wasn't sending messages into the ether.

I haven't been getting responses to PMs either.

How bout you two send me a PM to see if I get a PM from you guys.

Thanks,

Rob