PDA

View Full Version : pulled a Need for speed move LOL

J_s0 Fresh
12-30-2008, 10:33 PM
so i was coming home from tracy visitng ithinkyou at his pad when i was on zanker almost home i passed through tazman and just got to the apt complexes there, so there was a cop going the opposite way i was and i knew he was gonna try to tag me because right away he flipped a bitch..and i knew he was coming for me and so he was so i pulled into the complex and took a very fast turn into the garage where i was hoping that the gate wasnt closed what do you know! it wasnt! so i parked in the vistors spot for like 2 minutes got out of my car and walked around the entire complex as if i lived there..then the cop comes to ME asking "excuse me, did you happen to see or hear a very loud car with bright blue headlights (my HIDs) come this way?.." i calmly said "no i havent officer but the only car that i did see that came through here with blue bulbs was a bmw 335xi but he left the complex and i know him (even though i didnt).." he said "ok well thanks anyways and have a happy new year" and i said "thanks you too.." so then after that this guy circled the complex about 3 more times then vanished...so i went to my car and slowly crept out the complex and carefully scanned the area then after that..i got home safe and sound..NEED FOR SPEED COOL DOWN SPOT FTW! LOL

OK im done now..

RREVOVIII
12-30-2008, 10:36 PM
DAMN! you good! :D

mtsevovii
12-30-2008, 10:36 PM
you need to stop racing around these streets son. :icon_lol: this aint no video game.

Ben
12-30-2008, 10:38 PM
Freaking cops LOL

Tnastyevo8
12-30-2008, 10:39 PM
you need to stop racing around these streets son. :icon_lol: this aint no video game.
:icon_smile_driving:

evosti
12-30-2008, 10:41 PM
haha good job :) Thankfully unless I fail to use a blinker or fart cops in campbell leave me alone.

J_s0 Fresh
12-30-2008, 10:41 PM
i know dave, but i couldnt resist the speed and i wasnt racing anyone so ha! i was just testing the VVT map that ithinkyou did for me..i think he did a pretty good job cuz it pulls pretty hard now lol..

Kings Fan
12-30-2008, 11:08 PM
way to admit your guilt on an open public forum =)

RedDiamond
12-30-2008, 11:11 PM
lol I would have been interested in finding out what he was gonna get you for....

Are your HIDs Stock?

Ben
12-30-2008, 11:18 PM
i know dave, but i couldnt resist the speed and i wasnt racing anyone so ha! i was just testing the VVT map that ithinkyou did for me..i think he did a pretty good job cuz it pulls pretty hard now lol..

VVT? ithinkyou?

J_s0 Fresh
12-30-2008, 11:20 PM
way to admit your guilt on an open public forum =)
ahah i know fuuuuuuck! i just realized that lol...oh well...

lol I would have been interested in finding out what he was gonna get you for....

Are your HIDs Stock?
no they're not stock they're 10k not even that bright IMO

RedDiamond
12-30-2008, 11:28 PM
yeah, My budy has an 05 with HIDS in them, not stock but they are the stock ones you get out of the 03's, and he got pulled over because he went from Brights to lows and he said the were color changing lol

J_s0 Fresh
12-30-2008, 11:41 PM
yeah, My budy has an 05 with HIDS in them, not stock but they are the stock ones you get out of the 03's, and he got pulled over because he went from Brights to lows and he said the were color changing lol
hahaha funny shit from the guys who have lifetime memberships at krispy kreme lol

J_s0 Fresh
12-30-2008, 11:44 PM
VVT? ithinkyou?
vvt map i think?..he did on one of my maps through ecuflash and evoscan..and ithinkyou is one of the members on here hes one of my buddys ive known for a while..

Daniel
12-31-2008, 01:42 AM
lol...

my girl lives at the apts where you parked.

good stuff man. nfs ftw

earlyapex aka jack ass
12-31-2008, 01:50 AM
VVT? ithinkyou?

Silly he means they installed a toyota motor in his evo, duh!

J_s0 Fresh
12-31-2008, 08:03 AM
hahah thanks brian i know i just made myself look stupid lol..but i ono, he was talking about some map that some of the guys on evoM had done to their 9's..he said it was working like a vvt, i had never heard of it so i just went with his word on it since hes actually been able to take out my knock with this mod he had done because i have had no knock since....do you know what it might be and what he might be talking about?

J_s0 Fresh
12-31-2008, 08:04 AM
lol...

my girl lives at the apts where you parked.

good stuff man. nfs ftw
hahaha damn man those apts look niiiiice though..just from the looks of the outside..lol how much are they going for anyways?

evocowboy
12-31-2008, 08:14 AM
what were you doing? I pass right next to cops w/ turboback & 6000k hid's w/o pullover. (still, nice move!)

SavageEvo8
12-31-2008, 08:59 AM
lucky ass jerrell....lucky

steevo8
12-31-2008, 09:42 AM
VVT? lmao. I guess it could fly since toyota doesnt have a patent on the acronym but for the evo its called Mivec.

J_s0 Fresh
12-31-2008, 09:45 AM
VVT? lmao. I guess it could fly since toyota doesnt have a patent on the acronym but for the evo its called Mivec.
hahahaa i know i sounded like a complete n00b lol sorry guys ok sheesh lol stop hashing me:icon_lol::icon_lol:

xxx4reggie
12-31-2008, 09:50 AM
pix or it didnt happen!
lol

J_s0 Fresh
12-31-2008, 09:58 AM
pix or it didnt happen!
lol
hahahaha how was i supposed to take pics man? lol i was too worried about me getting caught, but now that i think about it i kinda wish i did...

Ben
12-31-2008, 10:24 AM

So this ithinkyou person installed a Toyota motor? Who is ithinkyou?!

SavageEvo8
12-31-2008, 10:32 AM
ya, who is this ithinkyou character?

J_s0 Fresh
12-31-2008, 11:19 AM
So this ithinkyou person installed a Toyota motor? Who is ithinkyou?!

hahahahaha there is no toyota swap in my car BEN lol I HAD A N000B MOMENT LOL

ya, who is this ithinkyou character?

to clear it all up guys, ithinkyou is my long time friend Anthony who has been helping me with my maps through evo scan and ecu flash HE IS ALSO A MEMBER ON HERE, he was telling me about that MIVEC MAP which i should of cleared up saying its like a VVT MAP THAT TOYOTA USES FOR SOME THAT MIGHT OF NOT KNOWN..I MYSELF EVEN GOT CONFUSED AT WHAT HE WAS TELLING ME AT FIRST BUT I TRUST HIM CUZ IVE KNOWN HIM FOR A WHILE AND HE'S DONE HIS RESEARCH ON OUR EVOS AND TENDS TO BUY AN EVO PRETTY SOON BECAUSE HE HAD JUST BOOSTED HIS 3G ECLIPSE GS WITH A MAP SOMEWHAT SIMILAR AND JUST RECENTLY MILDLY FLASHED ONE OF MY FRIENDS EVO 8 AND WHEN HE TOOK IT TO THE TRACK HE ACTUALLY KNOCKED OFF ABOUT 2 SECS OFF OF HIS NORMAL TIME..ANTHONY IS LEARNING OUR MAPS AND LEARNING IT PRETTY QUICKLY HES A GOOD GUY. SO I DIDNT SWAP A TOYOTA MOTOR IN THE CAR GUYS LOL, I JUST GOT CONFUSED AT WHAT I WAS TYPING AND HAD A BRAIN FART LOL

earlyapex aka jack ass
12-31-2008, 02:09 PM
Well blame ecuflash as it has been labeled as VVT maps for awhile now. :(

Ben
12-31-2008, 02:11 PM
Well blame ecuflash as it has been labeled as VVT maps for awhile now. :(

So you tune Toyotas? Wanna tune my carb'd Corolla?

KevOVIII
12-31-2008, 02:31 PM
never heard of it so i just went with his word on it since hes actually been able to take out my knock with this mod he had done because i have had no knock since....do you know what it might be and what he might be talking about?

I would be VERY cautious of the knock mod that's on you car. The knock uou had might be real knock so you have to confirm that it isn't. I can easily take a car with real knock and have it not pull timing. Want to ignore 6 counts of knock? No problem... if you don't mind damaging you motor in the long run.

I'm not saying don't use the mod, just confirm that it's false knock first.

J_s0 Fresh
12-31-2008, 03:01 PM
I would be VERY cautious of the knock mod that's on you car. The knock uou had might be real knock so you have to confirm that it isn't. I can easily take a car with real knock and have it not pull timing. Want to ignore 6 counts of knock? No problem... if you don't mind damaging you motor in the long run.

I'm not saying don't use the mod, just confirm that it's false knock first.

true that, we've actually ran it and a few times and it counted 1 count but that was only a because i needed to change my plugs when doing a 3rd gear pull from 2k rpm..so what would be best at this point in YOUR opinion? cuz it has been running fine for about 3 months now but now you got me considering the flash that was done..if i should really keep it or not..

KevOVIII
12-31-2008, 04:19 PM
A 1 or 2 count spike is fine and shouldn't need the knock control mod. If it's a long string of 1's or 2's then try taking out timing in that load/rpm and test again.

I would return it back to the original settings though, but the choice is yours.

ithinkyou
12-31-2008, 04:43 PM
Hey guys, i havent intro'd my self yet mostly cuz i have got an evo yet. I have been researching on EvoM and NCE mostly for the time being. Ive been running the 0008 rom on the 3g for almost a year now with no problems. Jerels asked me a number of times to flash his car so i helped out a few times.

Ive never flashed a "knock mod" to his car. Ive eliminated the knock the same way ive seen or read others have. We did about 4-5 3rd gear pulls out in the cuts. His cars got a 2 count blip @ about 2300 that wont go away if i pull or add timing, i suspect it maybe the lean spool, not sure though i havent finished reading up on it. There was one pull that had 3 counts around 6200, i pulled a degree and it went away. I flashed his mivec map for better throttle reponse, he happy with the results so far and the cars not knocking so thats all

But of course theres only so much to get w/o a dyno or WB. :dunno:

SavageEvo8
12-31-2008, 04:50 PM
so jerrells is the only evo youve had your hands on thus far?

KevOVIII
12-31-2008, 05:15 PM
Ive eliminated the knock the same way ive seen or read others have.

Okay, ignore the knock control stuff mentioned. The way it was described sounded like knock control was applied.

hes actually been able to take out my knock with this mod he had done

ithinkyou
12-31-2008, 06:38 PM
so jerrells is the only evo youve had your hands on thus far? no ive done a little bit on a friends VIII as well

J_s0 Fresh
12-31-2008, 06:46 PM
no ive done a little bit on a friends VIII as well
Thanks ant for clearing it up..me i dont know anything about this tuning stuff just besides the shit u mentioned to me...NOT A CLUE! lol:werd:

Daniel
12-31-2008, 07:14 PM
hahaha damn man those apts look niiiiice though..just from the looks of the outside..lol how much are they going for anyways?

the 2bed 2 bath shes in is about 2200 a month. the price is subsidized though for households who make less than 100k.

I'm not really sure how much it'd be at full price.

EDIT: and btw the one's she's in are the on the lower end of the price range for Northpark. The Sycamores closer to the end you parked at are like 2500 or 2600 i think.

J_s0 Fresh
12-31-2008, 07:46 PM
the 2bed 2 bath shes in is about 2200 a month. the price is subsidized though for households who make less than 100k.

I'm not really sure how much it'd be at full price.

EDIT: and btw the one's she's in are the on the lower end of the price range for Northpark. The Sycamores closer to the end you parked at are like 2500 or 2600 i think.

damn those are pretty good though...is the washer and dryer inside the apt. too?..i would hope so...

Daniel
12-31-2008, 09:44 PM
damn those are pretty good though...is the washer and dryer inside the apt. too?..i would hope so...

yeah washer and dryer are in the unit, like 5 different pools you can go to, jacuzzi, and of course like 5-6 different gyms.

shits bananas.

here's something i posted in the photography section. taken at midnight a few weeks ago.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/spidermansro/IMG_2138_39_40HDR.jpg

J_s0 Fresh
12-31-2008, 10:41 PM
yeah washer and dryer are in the unit, like 5 different pools you can go to, jacuzzi, and of course like 5-6 different gyms.

shits bananas.

here's something i posted in the photography section. taken at midnight a few weeks ago.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/spidermansro/IMG_2138_39_40HDR.jpg
suuuuuuuuuuuuuper clean shot..it looks bananas just by the way it looks..

ithinkyou
12-31-2008, 11:07 PM
I wanna go play in the grass, damn you could say its somewhere in florida if those were palm trees instead. It prolly be in the 3.5-5k range non-subsidized...