PDA

View Full Version : Got a ref. ticket for an illegal intake

vietoinkoink
01-11-2009, 02:50 PM
Well I got pulled over for having complete ets intake piping kit. Does anyone have a complete stock intake I can maybe borrow or purchase? I will surely leave a deposit for the borrowing. Your help is greatly appreciated. Thank You

The officer was nice enough to say " I'm going to pretend I didn't see your illegal exhaust".

RREVOVIII
01-11-2009, 03:00 PM
where you located at? i have the full stock intercooler piping's and the coupler's, exempt the couplers that goes in between the FMIC..

MR EVO 8
01-11-2009, 03:12 PM
I think he's just interested in the stock intake?

Where are you located?

RREVOVIII
01-11-2009, 03:18 PM
I think he's just interested in the stock intake?

Where are you located?

i have that one also, and airbox...

wilson1
01-11-2009, 03:47 PM
when did this happened?

vietoinkoink
01-11-2009, 05:42 PM
It happened on 01/07/09 on capital expressway in San Jose. Its down the street from where I live. I work for the city of San Jose so the officer was being very nice. If you guys can help me out that would be great. I need pretty much everything to make it stock again. Good thing she didn't see my 35r haha. I only need it signed off at the ref. station. Email or pm please. [email protected]

Thank You
Michael Do

ricardomotorhead
01-11-2009, 06:14 PM
I have a stock intake box, there is a slight crack on it, but I don't know if this would help you out, I can let you borrow it, or you can buy it from me to convert it into a stealth box, I wouldn't mind letting you borrow this part, let me know. i do not have the plastic pipe though, however there is a member selling a few parts, for really cheap currently and I believe I saw it for sale.

ricardomotorhead
01-11-2009, 06:18 PM
Here this member is selling lots of parts for really good prices:
http://www.norcalevo.net/showthread.php?t=30072

I might have to consider get some spare ones in case of this kind of crap happens to me, around my area there are always just, ready to harrass nice car. darn sunnyvale and mountain view coppers.