PDA

View Full Version : Power Enterprise - (Power Boost Control)

FlipRyder21
04-26-2005, 10:39 PM
Anyone got instructions on how to install a PBC?

Remember a picture is worth a thousand words. :lol:

Thanks.

ob4
04-26-2005, 11:02 PM
You can find it in the following link.

http://www.powerenterpriseusa.net/main/electric/boost_controller/pbc.pdf

FlipRyder21
04-27-2005, 06:45 AM
I know that I printed out that instructions already but need more like pic of like wastegate/actuator or a diagram of the engine 8)

ob4
04-27-2005, 12:31 PM
Just take out the factory boost lines. There is a "T" connecting the turbo output pipe (the black metal pipe that come off the bottom of the turbo)nipple, the wastegate actuator and the stock boost solenoid. There is also one line that goes from the stock boost solenoid to the plastic intake pipe. You will need to remove all of it. Cap the nipple on the plastic intake pipe. Since you will completely bypass the stock solenoid as you will be controlling the boost instead of the ecu. So be sure to also cap off the stock boost solenoid, but don't disconnect it or you will see a CEL.

Then just run one hose from the wastegate actuator to the port #2 of the power enterprise boost solenoid. Run another hose from the turbo output pipe nipple to port #3 of the power enterprise boost solenoid.

Wire up the controller and the boost sensor(i tap the boost from the bov line) and you are done!

Be sure not to set the gain too high or it will spike... i have mine set slightly below the middle setting.

Jamie@WORKS
04-28-2005, 12:21 AM
Just take out the factory boost lines. There is a "T" connecting the turbo output pipe (the black metal pipe that come off the bottom of the turbo)nipple, the wastegate actuator and the stock boost solenoid. There is also one line that goes from the stock boost solenoid to the plastic intake pipe. You will need to remove all of it. Cap the nipple on the plastic intake pipe. Since you will completely bypass the stock solenoid as you will be controlling the boost instead of the ecu. So be sure to also cap off the stock boost solenoid, but don't disconnect it or you will see a CEL.

Then just run one hose from the wastegate actuator to the port #2 of the power enterprise boost solenoid. Run another hose from the turbo output pipe nipple to port #3 of the power enterprise boost solenoid.

Wire up the controller and the boost sensor(i tap the boost from the bov line) and you are done!

Be sure not to set the gain too high or it will spike... i have mine set slightly below the middle setting.

To help visualize this... There should be a sticker on the underside of your hood that gives you a nice diagram of the vacuum lines.

FlipRyder21
04-28-2005, 08:06 AM

To help visualize this... There should be a sticker on the underside of your hood that gives you a nice diagram of the vacuum lines.

That's the word I was looking for I need vusualization. Thanks man I'll check it out. Thanx to all as well I appreciate the help.

Also where is the dump tube located?