PDA

View Full Version : Another Speed Ticket

ArtEvoIX
10-10-2009, 07:44 PM
This the second speeding ticket Ive gotten this year. I was exiting the freeway, saw a cop hiding, in Milpitas, I cruising by him did not realized I was cruising 54mph and slow down for the light, stop then made a right turn. Saw he was coming towards me. I was like "Fudge" is it my exhaust?! pulled me over, same cop that gave me red light ticket about a year ago. He said you were going 54mph on 40MPH, showed me the radar gun. I replied to officer, I just existed the freeway, he said you were gunning it before the light. In my head, "no, I was not, my exhaust is a bit loud and I barely tapped the gas and its coming to the stop."

He came back after writing me a ticket, then he asked so you got another speed ticket in April huh. I was like "ya", if you did not attend traffic school for that time, you might be able attend this time. "what a dick" but O well I just glad that he did not give me shit for my exhaust and gauges. Or pop the hood BS.

So guys watch out on streets. Cops will not let you go for any reasons at this point.

Twentyrk
10-10-2009, 07:56 PM
Damn sorry to hear that bro. That sucks. I got busted last year too for going 55 on a 40mph stretch. Gotta pay to play!

RREVOVIII
10-10-2009, 08:11 PM
damn! im sorry to hear that man, but yeah just take traffic school online, to avoid getting a point in your record.
Posted from my mobile device

WWEVOVIII
10-10-2009, 08:15 PM
oh wow, sorry to hear that man, to be honest I was just coming back from san fran (( Jays house )) 3 cops followed me but they didnt pull me over looooooool. I guess im a lucky son of .... lol. just like jay said go to traffic school and removed your point. cuz red light ticket counts as 2 points. GL and sorry to hear that.

ArtEvoIX
10-10-2009, 08:32 PM
thanks guys, stupid same cop too. And I helped him before at my work. I need put some overages on his bill now. LOL.... jk

I need to talk to the judge and see if I can take traffic school for this one.

WWEVOVIII
10-10-2009, 08:33 PM
thanks guys, stupid same cop too. And I helped him before at my work. I need put some overages on his bill now. LOL.... jk

I need to talk to the judge and see if I can take traffic school for this one.

you should be able to, just dont fight the ticket LOL cuz its obvious that you got busted. Good luck to you my friend ;).

ArtEvoIX
10-10-2009, 09:49 PM
you should be able to, just dont fight the ticket LOL cuz its obvious that you got busted. Good luck to you my friend ;).

thanks Friski, the last thing he said to me was "sometimes the cars you drive can get you in trouble. what a MOFO."

stockEVO8
10-11-2009, 01:27 AM
CALI is goin broke thats y....do ureself a favor and buy a VALENTINE1

Positron
10-11-2009, 02:28 AM

WTF....

he didn't bother to give you a break?

sho_evo_209
10-11-2009, 09:33 AM
thats gay arty... and yes it is true cali is broke so every cop out thier is gonna be giving fines up the mofo.. to generate revenue just look at pare with his redlight ticket...
sorry to hear that though bro... hopefully u do get to go to skool for this one though

joeevo
10-11-2009, 03:20 PM
JUst get abeltronics..dont need to dpend 400...

WWEVOVIII
10-11-2009, 03:59 PM

whats abeltronics ? lol

ArtEvoIX
10-12-2009, 01:45 AM
WTF....

he didn't bother to give you a break?

Thats what I am saying.

thats gay arty... and yes it is true cali is broke so every cop out thier is gonna be giving fines up the mofo.. to generate revenue just look at pare with his redlight ticket...
sorry to hear that though bro... hopefully u do get to go to skool for this one though

I really dont get how, I am getting taxed left and right. Almost half of my salary to tax. As we do have the highest tax in the US and most populated state. Some1 is not doing their job right.

whats abeltronics ? lol

I'd like to know too : P

evilevo
10-12-2009, 08:44 AM
Thats what I am saying.

I really dont get how, I am getting taxed left and right. Almost half of my salary to tax. As we do have the highest tax in the US and most populated state. Some1 is not doing their job right.

Radar detector but if you are going to go that route I'd go with a Passport
9500IX. It save me from another ticket this morning. Going to work, cop hidding
in the bushes in Orinda. KA band going off like crazy and since I know city cop use
KA I slowed down to max speed. Sure enough cop hidden in the bushes, that is #4 passport has saved me from. :shiftdevil:
BAD COP NO DONUT!!!

sprytsi
10-12-2009, 10:45 AM
My Valentine works great.

I fight every speeding ticket, it's your right to contest it. I've won every ticket except 1, the cop actually showed up (and lied about my driving behavior).

I just got another ticket and plan to fight it. The cop didn't radar me though. Trial by Written Declaration is your friend.

ArtEvoIX
10-12-2009, 10:55 AM

I fight every speeding ticket, it's your right to contest it. I've won every ticket except 1, the cop actually showed up (and lied about my driving behavior).

I just got another ticket and plan to fight it. The cop didn't radar me though. Trial by Written Declaration is your friend.

I just lost to last speeding ticket by written declaration. No explaination was given by the judge. It just said "Guilty". >< sucks. I ended paying ticket was 402.

ricardomotorhead
10-12-2009, 10:59 AM

So... Im not too certain , but Im interested in finding out more details if you don't mind, how do you contest them by using the radars?
thank you in advance.

ArtEvoIX
10-12-2009, 11:08 AM
So... Im not too certain , but Im interested in finding out more details if you don't mind, how do you contest them by using the radars?
thank you in advance.

I read about it on ticket assa. you basically do search on street, is it radar enforced? and how old is radar was using by cop, also last update on speed limit by geographic research updates on that steert, such as traffic status. These are thing you have to request to the judge.

evilevo
10-12-2009, 11:13 AM
I just lost to last speeding ticket by written declaration. No explaination was given by the judge. It just said "Guilty". >< sucks. I ended paying ticket was 402.

After they find you guilty on a TBD you can still appeal and have a Trial de Novo. This web site can help #3 handling your ticket(you will need to scrol down about half a page).

http://www.highwayro...icket.htm#NotMe (http://www.highwayrobbery.net/redlightcamsticket.htm#NotMe)

ArtEvoIX
10-12-2009, 11:38 AM
I was going to, never had time to do it. Now I do have the time for a week but it has past the due date.

ricardomotorhead
10-12-2009, 12:05 PM
I was going to, never had time to do it. Now I do have the time for a week but it has past the due date.

DUDE!!! you are on vacation lay off your Evo forums crack LOL, enjoy the SoCal weather.

ArtEvoIX
10-12-2009, 12:08 PM
DUDE!!! you are on vacation lay off your Evo forums crack LOL, enjoy the SoCal weather.

dude I am!!! just waiting for someone to get ready! weather here now is depressing.

WWEVOVIII
10-12-2009, 12:54 PM
So radar detectors are the way to go ha? Where can I find that radar at?

ricardomotorhead
10-12-2009, 12:54 PM
dude I am!!! just waiting for someone to get ready! weather here now is depressing.

Way to pick a great week for a vacation LOL, jk, its all good though, at least you are not working or I hope not thinking about this darn ticket, enjoy your time down there bud. And don't punk any more valet parking attendants tough guy :grin:

sprytsi
10-12-2009, 03:05 PM
thank you in advance.

In my Declaration I stated that the method the officer used for radar was not standard practices since he was radar'ing while driving the opposite direction and did not have a good angle on just my car but would pickup the cars around me.

After they find you guilty on a TBD you can still appeal and have a Trial de Novo. This web site can help #3 handling your ticket(you will need to scrol down about half a page).

http://www.highwayro...icket.htm#NotMe (http://www.highwayrobbery.net/redlightcamsticket.htm#NotMe)

I was found guilty through a TBD but asked for a Trial de Novo and the officer did not show.

I used to pay tickets and do traffic school but have had great luck fighting the system. Only one officer has shown up to court on my tickets and he was out to get me (at the stop and in court).

evilevo
10-12-2009, 03:34 PM
So radar detectors are the way to go ha? Where can I find that radar at?

When I started looking for one I went online to do the research on them. It took me about a week of hemming and hawing cause of the price($400-500 for one that works like I wanted to) but I ended up putting out the cash. Glad I did. I can afford the finds but I cant afford the points.
:icon_drivingskid:

sprytsi
10-12-2009, 03:59 PM
When I started looking for one I went online to do the research on them. It took me about a week of hemming and hawing cause of the price($400-500 for one that works like I wanted to) but I ended up putting out the cash. Glad I did. I can afford the finds but I cant afford the points.
:icon_drivingskid:

http://www.valentine1.com/

The arrows are invaluable when assessing a threat. I think the passport has GPS to help detect common speed traps and remove excess noise, but I'm happy to have the chatter to get arrows.

By chatter I mean the X band garage door openers, businesses, CB talk, traffic cameras and red light cameras.

evilevo
10-12-2009, 04:06 PM
http://www.valentine1.com/

The arrows are invaluable when assessing a threat. I think the passport has GPS to help detect common speed traps and remove excess noise, but I'm happy to have the chatter to get arrows.

By chatter I mean the X band garage door openers, businesses, CB talk, traffic cameras and red light cameras.

Yes the passport has GPS but it also has all of the red light cameras in its data base so it will tell you when you are coming up to one, and the problem I have with all the chatter is that after a while I start ignoring it and that’s usually when you get popped.

sprytsi
10-12-2009, 04:10 PM
Yes the passport has GPS but it also has all of the red light cameras in its data base so it will tell you when you are coming up to one, and the problem I have with all the chatter is that after a while I start ignoring it and that’s usually when you get popped.

I don't run red lights :icon_smile:

I always pay attention to Ka and L, I haven't gotten any false readings on them.

WWEVOVIII
10-12-2009, 04:38 PM
where can I purchase one of those, it seems like I need to get one just to save my self a ticket ? lol

evilevo
10-12-2009, 05:56 PM

I always pay attention to Ka and L, I haven't gotten any false readings on them.

No I dont run reds either

evilevo
10-12-2009, 06:00 PM

But it is nice to know where they are so when you are turning right on red you dont find yourself with a ticket because you go pass the stop line.

where can I purchase one of those, it seems like I need to get one just to save my self a ticket ? lol

Best Buy or Frys

WWEVOVIII
10-12-2009, 08:17 PM
so should I go with passport or valentine1 ? I had passport the one that reads cameras and all that but I didnt like it really, I was passing by cops left and right and it was really a good think to have loooooooool.

ArtEvoIX
10-12-2009, 08:35 PM
hmmmm..... I was doing a human radar and police detector myself by pay more attention on the road. It does not work that well. Maybe I should think about getting one too.

cornercarver
10-12-2009, 08:48 PM
I wouldn't blame the cop for not giving you a break. You just recently received a ticket for the exact same thing before he pulled you over. You obviously didn't learn your lesson.

Instead of trying to blame others or try and get around a speeding ticket with a radar detector, you could just try slowing down some.

It pays more in the long run. Your insurance must be killing you....or probably your parents...

ArtEvoIX
10-12-2009, 10:04 PM
I wouldn't blame the cop for not giving you a break. You just recently received a ticket for the exact same thing before he pulled you over. You obviously didn't learn your lesson.

Instead of trying to blame others or try and get around a speeding ticket with a radar detector, you could just try slowing down some.

It pays more in the long run. Your insurance must be killing you....or probably your parents...

Im not blaming : D just my wallet is hurting, I am glad he did not tell me to do pop the hood BS, I knew he was doing his job. I dont speed as much as I did before. But I do have to speed like avoiding traffics, trunks, time attack to work from time to time. lol This time I was just exiting freeway ramp, I kept the speed coming off ramp and he was right there and wasnt really paying attention to the speed. Also I hate to say it, I cant drive like a granny all the time especially with my EVO. HAHAHAHAHA

The one before this, I was actually speeding, I launched the car at a light and slowed down after 2nd gear, he was following me from far away and pulled me over after I slowed down. Made me do pop the hood BS, acused me that my car was modded when it was all stock. Did not know he was following me that whole time.

Now, I even put back on my resonator for that reason. But I will take it off when I get back from the vacation, since I wont be driving it as much.

My insurance, it is alot right now, as much as a monthly car payment. I bought another car just to lower the payments. I do wish I can have my parents pay for them like alot of others thats same age as me and still having their parent paying for their ass, I've been on my own since 19. ><

Radar detector will be my best option.

ricardomotorhead
10-12-2009, 10:34 PM
^^^ He dont need no mama or papa pay for insurance LOL, he makes it rain, come now, I thought everyone knew it already hehe... Jk, although shit happens bro, just be careful out there, lets go autox or to the track Art, lets see who's car is faster out there, or who brakes their Evo first :). That's how I get my fix on. I can't afford another accident or stinking ticket, I do drive like a grandma but thats cuz I learn my lesson while I was young, (although I only totaled 1 car, and that is because I thought it was fully covered, unfortunately it was not, so I ended up with no car :( )
Now on days I just drive my Evo hard when I autox. I dont even have the desire to go to the hills as I used to everyday.(too tooooooooo many drifters wanna be without any concept of how to handle their cars) I have more important stuff to worry than worry about coming around the corner and some punk kid sideways ruining my day and my beloved car.

evilevo
10-13-2009, 09:33 AM
Im not blaming : D just my wallet is hurting, I am glad he did not tell me to do pop the hood BS, I knew he was doing his job. I dont speed as much as I did before. But I do have to speed like avoiding traffics, trunks, time attack to work from time to time. lol This time I was just exiting freeway ramp, I kept the speed coming off ramp and he was right there and wasnt really paying attention to the speed. Also I hate to say it, I cant drive like a granny all the time especially with my EVO. HAHAHAHAHA

The one before this, I was actually speeding, I launched the car at a light and slowed down after 2nd gear, he was following me from far away and pulled me over after I slowed down. Made me do pop the hood BS, acused me that my car was modded when it was all stock. Did not know he was following me that whole time.

Now, I even put back on my resonator for that reason. But I will take it off when I get back from the vacation, since I wont be driving it as much.

My insurance, it is alot right now, as much as a monthly car payment. I bought another car just to lower the payments. I do wish I can have my parents pay for them like alot of others thats same age as me and still having their parent paying for their ass, I've been on my own since 19. ><

Radar detector will be my best option.

Art if you need a # for a good laywer I got one. It will cost you less in the long run(i.e. higher insurance, Points ect.) and did you know that you can go to traffic school twice in 18 months but the second one has to be a 12 hour (2day) school and you have to ask the judge for it.....:sprint:

evilevo
10-13-2009, 09:54 AM
so should I go with passport or valentine1 ? I had passport the one that reads cameras and all that but I didnt like it really, I was passing by cops left and right and it was really a good think to have loooooooool.

If the cops don’t have their radar gun on then your radar detector won’t detect them. You still need to keep an eye out for them. I don’t go around speeding but the cops love these cars. I had a cop give me a ticket for excessive horn use. Now if I had been in any other car I probably would not have gotten that ticket. Even the cop said that the only reson he noticed me was because of the car.(BTW Judge shook his head and threw the case out).:cop:

ArtEvoIX
10-13-2009, 10:36 AM
Art if you need a # for a good laywer I got one. It will cost you less in the long run(i.e. higher insurance, Points ect.) and did you know that you can go to traffic school twice in 18 months but the second one has to be a 12 hour (2day) school and you have to ask the judge for it.....:sprint:

I had a lawyer, did not really do anything for me, 2 years ago. Could not afford him anymore, so I fired him.

Sales@m4
10-13-2009, 10:56 AM
Man dude that sucks. I got pulled over yesterday. Fix it ticket for exhaust though, second one in under a year as well. I wasn't speeding or anything, I just was behind me at a stop light and when it turned green even though I did my best to stay under 3000 RPM's he red and blue lighted me.
-Ray

WWEVOVIII
10-13-2009, 12:10 PM
Man dude that sucks. I got pulled over yesterday. Fix it ticket for exhaust though, second one in under a year as well. I wasn't speeding or anything, I just was behind me at a stop light and when it turned green even though I did my best to stay under 3000 RPM's he red and blue lighted me.
-Ray

Ouch sorry to hear that man,

evilevo
10-13-2009, 01:08 PM
I had a lawyer, did not really do anything for me, 2 years ago. Could not afford him anymore, so I fired him.

After he got my last two tickets (85 in a 65 and 46 in a 25) dismissed I swear by him. He always tells me it is not a guarantee but he will do everything he can.
My drivers license-No points-priceless.

GokuSSJ4
10-14-2009, 04:56 PM
Getting a speeding ticket always bites.. Specially if you're trying to keep your record clean and your insurance prices down. Unfortunate, cops can be a PITA and acting a fool never helps the situation as well.. Trial by declaration is your best friend in those type of situations...

ArtEvoIX
12-02-2009, 01:30 AM
sigh.... got third speeding ticket this yr earlier.... I was followed soon as I got on fwy, according to the officer I was speeding after the ramp. I replied I thought I was going at right speed with traffic and some cars were faster than me. Then according to him again, "he was going to pull me over anyways soon as I got on fwy." Then he said he followed me from 1st lane passed all the cars after I got on and changed to inner lane then he pulled me over. He also look inside of car and sticked half of head inside of the car, then check my front license plate, Dunno whats that for. But anyways I really have nothing anymore to say to our cali state laws. I think most of officers are not judging by a human judgment. Just following an order or hitting their quotas now days, or worst that he probably does not like my DD a beatup integra.

bdonIX
12-02-2009, 04:32 AM
lame =[ ive been pulled over twice while getting onto the freeway... ive come to find out that "speeding up to the speed of traffic" is bullsht in a lot of places.

honestly tho man, Escort Passport 8500 x50....u can get a good priced one on ebay for $100 bucks...ull know of the cop long before he tags you. dont waste your time with those cobra POS.

Kasaper
12-02-2009, 06:57 AM
You know we all have to drive like were being profiled 24/7. Being that the counties are all hurting for dollars were not going to catch many passes. So I hate to agree with slowing down and being less visiable to the local popo, but thats what I try to do and its worked for me!!!

RREVOVIII
12-02-2009, 08:33 AM
sigh.... got third speeding ticket this yr earlier.... I was followed soon as I got on fwy, according to the officer I was speeding after the ramp. I replied I thought I was going at right speed with traffic and some cars were faster than me. Then according to him again, "he was going to pull me over anyways soon as I got on fwy." Then he said he followed me from 1st lane passed all the cars after I got on and changed to inner lane then he pulled me over. He also look inside of car and sticked half of head inside of the car, then check my front license plate, Dunno whats that for. But anyways I really have nothing anymore to say to our cali state laws. I think most of officers are not judging by a human judgment. Just following an order or hitting their quotas now days, or worst that he probably does not like my DD a beatup integra.
damn! Sorry to hear that man, but atleast you not on your evo. cause he will send you to state ref for you exhaust...

MTZL
12-02-2009, 10:51 AM

lame =[ ive been pulled over twice while getting onto the freeway... ive come to find out that "speeding up to the speed of traffic" is bullsht in a lot of places.

honestly tho man, Escort Passport 8500 x50....u can get a good priced one on ebay for $100 bucks...ull know of the cop long before he tags you. dont waste your time with those cobra POS.

Radar Detector are cool but I once got a ticket & i wasnt even speeding the car next to me was. Bike cop pulled me over, I was shocked he was pulling me over. As soon as I stop & he got off his bike He had the Radar Display Turn Toward me & said "This is how fast you were going! 65mph! on 45 zone!" I told him I was going 47mph on CC.
This was in my brand new RA when I just bought it.
He got on his radio & came back "this is your lucky day"
& stil gave me a speeding ticket 65 on 45 zone!

Had to Paid speeding ticket & traffic school for not speeding...
Last time I fought a ticket like that I went to court &
Judge didnt even give me a chance to explain my side of the event.
It was more like Auto "The people of blah blah blah find you Guilty" "How would you like to pay your fine?"

Best to have your own multi camera on board as proof for your own safety from crooked cops. Yes, They're out there! Thats how they get their promotions
Bust people that doesnt know & easy targets that'll just pay up.

They always stick their head inside to be nosy to see if they give you anymore tickets or make an arrest. Dont roll your window all the way down. They tend to think they own your car (elbows & dirty pig hands on your window frame) Sry had to vent!

:bsflag:

ArtEvoIX
12-02-2009, 11:07 AM
damn! Sorry to hear that man, but atleast you not on your evo. cause he will send you to state ref for you exhaust...

yea, I try not to drive my Evo now for that reason. trying to avoid tickets but theres always 3 CHP on the way to work, off fwy to caliveras 2-3 milpitas guns with radar guns. L

ricardomotorhead
12-02-2009, 01:37 PM
Im sorry to hear that Art, gosh... dude whats up with the coppers targeting you?. The camera idea sounds good though, huhm... although turning on the camera everytime you go driving must be a pita, hey at least it might help you get out of a BS ticket though.

evilevo
12-02-2009, 02:09 PM
Sorry to hear that man. I just got one also in my 74 Dart going 45 in a 35 WTF!! Orinda cop when he pulled me over I told him I bought the car about 3 weeks ago and the speedo cable was broken and that I was in the process of trying to find a new one(hard to find no aftermarket)
Anyways he says nice car what year and so on and then goes back to his car. I think that he going to give me a warning at that point (license is clean, no points, ect) when he comes back and gives me a ticket for excessive speed because it had rained earlier that day and the roads are wet. I just about lost it right there. The only reason he gave me a excessive speed ticket is because $$$ more money than a 10 mile over ticket. I can’t wait to have my lawyer rip him a new one. The only justice you will get is the one you make for yourself. State/County/City needs money and will find any reason to take it from you!!!!!!

ArtEvoIX
12-02-2009, 02:13 PM
Im sorry to hear that Art, gosh... dude whats up with the coppers targeting you?. The camera idea sounds good though, huhm... although turning on the camera everytime you go driving must be a pita, hey at least it might help you get out of a BS ticket though.

For now, I am thinking about hiring a lawyer or go beg the judge for lower fine.

ricardomotorhead
12-02-2009, 02:33 PM
shoot. Im about to get another bike, I've never been pulled over on a bike. Although its getting freaking cold now on days. I don't miss any bit all those cold rides, where I my fingers were frozen and couldn't tap my brakes or pull my clutch (Scenic route Santa Cruz rides)a

ArtEvoIX
12-02-2009, 02:36 PM
LOL....... I waiting for my DUI probation period is done by end of next year. Then Imma get bike license and plus I will be 25 soon. Lower rate on insurance.

MTZL
12-02-2009, 03:33 PM
LOL....... I waiting for my DUI probation period is done by end of next year. Then Imma get bike license and plus I will be 25 soon. Lower rate on insurance.

My friend's cusine died on a bike. Not safe.
But better commute between cars,
always got to watch out for dumb drivers.

I"ll probably kill myself on a bike.
Always wanted one though maybe two.
a Chopper & a Ninja.

Positron
12-02-2009, 04:40 PM
damn Art, you cant seem to catch a break.

FCUK CHP and ticket revenue cops

my favorite bike is a 07 Suzuki GSX 600 in black/blue. like Mike said, I probably get killed on a bike. They will be cheap in a couple years so I will wait until then.

warpspeed
12-02-2009, 05:08 PM
O well I just glad that he did not give me shit for my exhaust and gauges. Or pop the hood BS.

I notice that when cops give people a legitimate ticket, they often don't go for the "pop your hood" scenario. The only time, I think they do that is when they have nothing better to do.

ArtEvoIX
12-03-2009, 12:25 AM
This morning on the way to work. total of 3 CHPs, 1 with radar gun, 2 pulled over some1.

On the way to SJ meet, 1 CHP pulled over some1.

After meet 2 CHPs less than 15 minutes distants, 1 pulled over some1. Another one pulling over some1.

Total of 45mins - 1hr traveling on road today, saw total of 6 CHPs.

That tells me something, I think California is trying to reduce drivers.

Positron
12-03-2009, 04:44 PM
damn! I noticed hella cops today too in Berryessa area. Two motorcycle cops roaming around and one pulled over a new Civic coupe right before I got home. I NEVER seen motorcycle cops in my area before until today and I lived here for about 7 years.

evilevo
12-03-2009, 04:56 PM
This morning on the way to work. total of 3 CHPs, 1 with radar gun, 2 pulled over some1.

After meet 2 CHPs less than 15 minutes distants, 1 pulled over some1. Another one pulling over some1.

State needs its $$$$$

batosai
12-03-2009, 05:00 PM
As some of you know, I also got pulled over last night on the way to get my daughter at SJSU (per numbnuts cop: 40 on a 30) and he wanted to give me a ticket for "loud exhaust". This speeding ticket I can't go to traffic school for because i just went last month (online) for the redlight violation (picture) over at my first SL meet a few months back. Long story short, I just hope the fee for this ticket isn't too high coz the red light one cost me waaaay too much ($500 + traffic school fees) IMHO. Still pisses me off though...

jay206
12-03-2009, 10:14 PM
As some of you know, I also got pulled over last night on the way to get my daughter at SJSU (per numbnuts cop: 40 on a 30) and he wanted to give me a ticket for "loud exhaust". This speeding ticket I can't go to traffic school for because i just went last month (online) for the redlight violation (picture) over at my first SL meet a few months back. Long story short, I just hope the fee for this ticket isn't too high coz the red light one cost me waaaay too much ($500 + traffic school fees) IMHO. Still pisses me off though...

ouch! Sorry to hear that bro...

Positron
12-04-2009, 12:06 AM
Right now I'm so scared getting any sort of ticket. Money is super tight with my family, GF and I and I cannot afford to have bad luck. I been blessed with having a beater 00 Jetta to get me to places and etc for the past couple years. Though I havent driven the Evo as much I would like to.

ArtEvoIX
12-04-2009, 03:41 AM
Right now I'm so scared getting any sort of ticket. Money is super tight with my family, GF and I and I cannot afford to have bad luck. I been blessed with having a beater 00 Jetta to get me to places and etc for the past couple years. Though I havent driven the Evo as much I would like to.

I feel you Julius, make sure you drive like grandma. Thats what I do now, sometimes 65 or 60 on fwy. Cops are trying to meet their end of yr bonus.

batosai
12-04-2009, 07:53 AM
^^^ I hear ya, I friggin granny shift now when it's night time coz can't tell if po-po is around the corner...damn...

evilevo
12-04-2009, 11:12 AM

This morning 4 CHP on the way to work. It is only 4.5 miles from the time I get on the freeway to the time I get off... :bsflag:

jay206
12-04-2009, 08:03 PM

or trying to make money :D

bssybeep
01-01-2010, 11:48 PM
Thats what I am saying.

..yes, the liberal morons in sacramento...

Evo209Viii
01-01-2010, 11:51 PM
^ Word