PDA

View Full Version : Vishnu Stage 1

Dogtown
02-26-2004, 04:47 PM
Anyone here have the Vishnu stage 1 kit? I ordered one a few days ago when I went down to pleasenton to check out thier shop and get a look at thier stage 2 beta. I won't see it for about 2 or 3 weeks. Paul Gerrad happened to be there (he didn't want to tell me his name so I had to find out later) and he drives an EVO with a stage 1, and had nothing but good things to say about it he also gave me some tips for cornering that seem pretty money. Anyway I'm just curious how long you think the install will take if I have the use of a lift and a couple of pretty experianced guys helping me out. Oh and I ordered the Walboro 255 pump yesterday so It should be here soon I hope.

nebolic
02-26-2004, 04:56 PM
r u getting yours tuned too? any dyno pulls and tuning? nice call on the stage 1, if i was ballsy i'd get one too. heh

Dogtown
02-26-2004, 05:01 PM
I'm gonna get a base line sometime in the next week or 2 (a couple of friends from sac wanna come down for it so I'm trying to find a good day), but I deffinately want to get it tuned. I should be able to use after its in right? Just not at max efficiancy? As for balls I've been saving up for this kit practically since buying my car. And with the exceed I should be able to put it back at stock settings if needed (for warrenty stuff) then the only thing I haven't had the dealer say no problem on was the cam gears, but I didn't mention those or the exceed. Even then if they can't prove that specific mod caused the damage they can't void my warranty so we'll just see. Hopefully after the 5 year mark I'll be ready for stage 2. :twisted:

SouthernCrane
02-26-2004, 05:21 PM
Good luck with Stage 1, post up your dyno graphs before and after it is done. I have the XEDE stage 0 and I love it.