PDA

View Full Version : Gauging interest in T-Shirts

nebolic
03-15-2004, 12:38 AM
Hi guys,

I'm gonna start a thread to see if anyone is interested in some T-shirt buying. Heres the dealio. I found a shop in sac that will do the logo work. And heres what its gonna break down too.

Plain white T-shirt with NorCalEvo on the front chest area (pocket) EMBRIODED ~$17 dollars
Now the cool thing is we can really customize these suckers by placing your names on the bottom of the logo. (Embroided too) probably for a few bucks extra so lets assume ~$20

Next best thing here is that it'll be free shipping beacuse I will bring it to you guys if you live in the San Jose area, or Sacramento Area.

Next Next best thing is this, if i can gauge enough interest, I can haggle with those mofo's and see if they can cut us a deal, so most likely we might get the tshirts ~$17-18 plus tax with the logo and your name on it EMBROIDED.

Please post here and say if you're interested or not so I can get a good idea of how many people we have in the group buy so I can come at those guys at the shop to see if they can cut us a fatty discount.

Turnaround time for these suckers are about 1 hour per shirt so i can get these out to you withint 3-4 days.

Let me know whats the dealio and if it does go through I'll set something up.

Peace out.
Nebo

vtluu
03-15-2004, 01:04 AM
I'd go for one, probably without my name on it. Having your name on your own t-shirt seems a bit self-congratulatory but that's just what I think. Embroidered logo would be really awesome though--no fading or cracking in the wash as can happen with screened/transferred logos.

Maybe a golf shirt? I think that would be even better; I remember Rob had these really nice black ones done for SoCalEvo.

TheJANG
03-15-2004, 01:04 AM
I would take two larges, seriously, as long as the shirts are Hanes "Heavy T" or other fairly good-quality rag, not see-through like bathroom tissue :)

wilson1
03-15-2004, 01:07 AM
i am interested!

BluEvo
03-15-2004, 01:14 AM
i'm down, but i don't know about that pocket?

Airgiod
03-15-2004, 01:15 AM
im interested, i like the idea of the golf shirts(if thats the style i think it is)

jbigelow
03-15-2004, 01:31 AM
yeah, i'll take one!!!!!

-jbigs

WRXTodd
03-15-2004, 01:56 AM
Having your name on the the shirt would be good for meets

Airgiod
03-15-2004, 01:58 AM
yeah i'm thinking one with one without

evo_dadi
03-15-2004, 07:55 AM
im in for sure probly take 2 shirts one with a name for meets and one w/o.

SouthernCrane
03-15-2004, 08:27 AM
I'd get 1 for sure maybe 2 so I can also have my name on it for meets.

nebolic
03-15-2004, 08:31 AM
cool so i got some interest, sorry if i need to clarify, when i mean the pocket area (i meant in the left hand side near your heart area) on most dress shirts thats a spot for a pocket. These tshirt dont have pockets. I was just giving you guys an idea of where the logo is. Sorry for the confusion. So it looks like most people would like either 1 or 2. Okie sounds good, if anybody else is still interested please keep posting, the more numbers we have the better.

Thanks guys.
Nebo

Airgiod
03-15-2004, 08:49 AM
are they gona be regular t-shirts or is there an option of what kinda shirt?

nebolic
03-15-2004, 09:16 AM
the ~$17 is for the regular tshirts if you want specific kinds of tshirts, you can always bring it in and have them embroid that. I believe they charge you i think 5-8 dollars less if you bring in your own tshirt (dont quote me on that one yet because i have to ask them how much less it is if you bring in your own shirts).

jomama
03-15-2004, 09:36 AM
i would like to get two XL. one w/ my name and one without. what color t-shirts can you get? i'm interest in light grey if you can get it.

thanks, joe

uhoh_evo
03-15-2004, 09:50 AM
...what color t-shirts can you get? i'm interest in light grey if you can get it.

thanks, joe

forreals, im gonna need to buy more t-shirts for the summer anyways. what colors are available? i'd want the plain white one, a black one, and a blue one to match my ride 8) ! so that's 3 plus like 2 extra w/ my name, proly the white and black. hmmm...or maybe blue. ahhhhh, so many choices! :bandhead:

Airgiod
03-15-2004, 10:05 AM
I for one want it on a polo/golf shirt(collared shirt) they look nicer and they're more comfortable i think...if this takes off i have already forund a place to get plain polo shirts for a perty good price. I much rather order a bunch at one time to keep shipping charges down so if you'd be interested in a polo shirt for the embroidering drop a pm to me(once again this is if the deal goes down)

nebolic
03-15-2004, 10:10 AM
okie so looks lke theres enough interest in this, so sometime this week i will go and talk to those shop owners and ask them whats the dealio. As far as color tshirts you can pick any color you want. I will attempt to get a test shirt done sometime this week depending on how busy i will be and if you guys like it etc... then i'll start taking in orders and getting it together. Hopefully by this upcoming meet i'll have a sample of the shirt and ill take in orders etc... and i should have them back to you guys within the next weekend or the weekend after ( i work on the weedays so the earliest times i can make a drop off for the tshirt would be on weekends, sorry guys).

warpspeed
03-15-2004, 12:20 PM
I'm for it. Say I know we have the logo on front.....how about the back? Can we have the back custom to each individual. I mean if someone likes to put like their screenname on the back or a motto or something? Of course each person will pay for their own needs. :)

nebolic
03-15-2004, 12:44 PM
we can add a logo on the back... i was thinking more in the line of

"Please Kick Me" hahah that would be some funny stuff.

Yeah but on the real, the back can have a logo too, just a bit more pricey since its a big one.

evo_dadi
03-15-2004, 07:01 PM
the ~$17 is for the regular tshirts if you want specific kinds of tshirts, you can always bring it in and have them embroid that. I believe they charge you i think 5-8 dollars less if you bring in your own tshirt (dont quote me on that one yet because i have to ask them how much less it is if you bring in your own shirts).

that sounds like a good idea if you have a preferred shirt you want to be embroidered. :peace:

jstockdale
03-15-2004, 07:43 PM
Nebolic:

Can we get embroidered FlexiFit Hats?

That'd be tiiight :)

And for everyone's info, I'm looking into getting some screen printed gear as well. It should be a different look from the embroidered stuff and the more NorCalEvo gear the better ... right? :)

The latest quote I have on shirts for single color screen printing is $3.80 per t-shirt, and around $10 per hoodie; however, I don't really like the quality of the shirts themselves, so I'll probably try to get a new quote on higher quality stuff.

Also, the NorCalEvo shirts will probably be multiple color screen printing, which should increase the price as well (I'm guessing $6-8 per shirt and $15-$20 for a hoodie)

-S ...

nebolic
03-15-2004, 07:54 PM
yep you can get flexihats embrioded too. for about ~$15.

lord stockdale, keep me updated with what you can come up with so i can haggle with these guys too with the prices you're getting.

thomas
03-16-2004, 10:21 PM
sup nebo?

im down for some embroidered shirts...i like the polo idea though. i wear alot more polos than T-shirts and would like for it to last longer than one wash, haha.

put me down for two polos with our NORCALEVO logo on the heart/breast area.

i think i read that youre able to put it on hoodies too? so can i bring my own sweatshirt and have it done, say my black fleece jacket or state university hoodie?

cool, let me kno.

uhoh_evo
03-17-2004, 09:26 AM
i think i read that youre able to put it on hoodies too? so can i bring my own sweatshirt and have it done......let me kno.
ooo, ooo, yea yea yea....me too, me too :lol:

chris
03-17-2004, 10:02 AM
count me in =D

GReddy_917
03-17-2004, 02:16 PM
count me in too.

nebolic
03-17-2004, 02:20 PM
awesome, so we have an overwhelming response for the Tshirts which is great. So this saturday i will make a sample tshirt for myself and my lady (she'll probably have a tank top) and I'll post some pics up. (If all goes well it should be up by sunday afternoon) and also I will get the full details on pricing etc...

Nebo

lambtron
03-17-2004, 02:46 PM
Funny you should mention shirts, just for the hell of it last week I asked my buddy to make a design with an evo 8 in it...he's still working on it, but so far it looks pretty badass, If you have seen mischief destroy he did all the graphic work for that, and he is doing the next two movies as well. He should be done later this week, so im thinking, maybe his design could be used on the shirts? The car could just be sittin still, drifting, etc. etc. If you are up for the idea I can let him know :)

evotistic
03-17-2004, 08:49 PM
I'd be down for two...one w/ name and one without....and Leilani would probably be down for one w/o name.

methods4
03-18-2004, 05:10 PM
I'm in for a T-shirt and Polo shirt. I'll pass on having my name embroidered on it though. Let's see some samples. :-)

nebolic
03-18-2004, 08:53 PM
okie update on this puppy. A memeber of ours has found another hookup, i wont divulge all the details just yet but as soon as i get a sample i'll post it. What we are shooting for in a few days is coming back with a sample for a polo shirt with embroidery for under 10 bucks, yes thats right folks you read right 10 bucks. Don't get too excited yet because we still have to finalize it but so far that is what its looking like. Will update you guys once i know more.

Nebo

vtluu
03-18-2004, 09:39 PM
That's awesome! Thanks nebolic and NorCalEvo Mystery Man for getting this going!
:woowoo:

SouthernCrane
03-19-2004, 09:38 AM
okie update on this puppy. A memeber of ours has found another hookup, i wont divulge all the details just yet but as soon as i get a sample i'll post it. What we are shooting for in a few days is coming back with a sample for a polo shirt with embroidery for under 10 bucks, yes thats right folks you read right 10 bucks. Don't get too excited yet because we still have to finalize it but so far that is what its looking like. Will update you guys once i know more.

Nebo

With it that cheap, I hope that the quality is still there. Let us know. :)

GReddy_917
03-19-2004, 11:08 AM
With it that cheap, I hope that the quality is still there. Let us know. :)

Yeah...I hate those shirts that disentegrate (sp) after a couple washes.

ytsejam
03-21-2004, 01:35 PM
http://inertiateam.manado.org/etc/dave_norcalevo_tshirt.jpg

nebolic
04-01-2004, 11:50 PM
update on the shirts.

The order has been turned in and norcal members should receive their shirts on time at the meet on April 10th.

Thanks.
Nebo

BluEvo
04-02-2004, 02:41 PM
update on the shirts.

The order has been turned in and norcal members should receive their shirts on time at the meet on April 10th.

Thanks.
Nebo
NIIIIICCCCEE!
thanks for taking care of the shirst Eddy. you da man!

GReddy_917
04-02-2004, 07:12 PM
YEah...thanks a lot for doing this Nebo!!

TheJANG
04-02-2004, 09:21 PM
Right on! Thanks again, you really hooked us up.