PDA

View Full Version : Need Lancer friends in Fresno/Visalia areas:)

818 racing
03-30-2004, 04:33 PM
Hello all,

Just moved to Central Valley from So Cal and I am looking for other Evo's and Lancers to hang with. I know there are a few mwmbers here but I havent been able to get in touch with anyone.

559EVO
03-30-2004, 09:49 PM
What's up man,
Im from Lemoore,where do you live and what color is your EVO?There's a local meet on the 9th in fresno maybe you can show up.Also if you want to go to the NORCALEVO meet on the 10th we can all roll over there together.

818 racing
03-31-2004, 11:50 AM
Hey im from Tulare. Ive seen your car parked at the Taregt in Visalia twice. I even left my business card on their once as well. I manufacter aftermarket billet accessories for the Evo.

I will be in LA on the weekend of the 10th-11th for the Dynoflash tune.

We should get together on some Saturday night ffor a cruise in Visalia, there are lots of Honda Accords that are dying to race an Evo.

I am free any other time to hang out!

thomas
03-31-2004, 01:29 PM
hey 818, im curious...why the dynoflash? havent really met anybody on this board, or in person, for that matter, that wanted to get a dynoflash? not trying to sway you from that, but im juss wondering...

btw, im from dinuba, 20 miles north of visa. but live up here in sac. maybe when i go down to visit my parents we can all shoot up a cruise.

late.

JanSolo
03-31-2004, 02:33 PM
Actually, Robi has the BuschurFlash, which is the Dynoflash custom tailored for Buschur staged products. I think he is the only member on here that has publically stated that he has a Dynoflash.

818 racing
03-31-2004, 02:36 PM
Well after reviewing the customer responses on Dynoflash vs. P2 I found more happy customers with the Dynoflash. There have been some complaints with the Works flash and I dont think Works is doing enough in R&D right now to keep up.

Big AL is traveling all over the country every weekend flashing EVO's and getting great results. As I see now he has more hands on exp. with flashing than others. For 199.95 base flash and to get 20-30whp, you cant beat that deal.

I have thought about going with Vishnu but I dont plan any future mods so a base Dynoflash will suit me fine:)

Defintely let me know when you are in the area and we will get a cruise going and smoke some of the Hondas in Visalia!

thomas
03-31-2004, 05:06 PM
There have been some complaints with the Works flash and I dont think Works is doing enough in R&D right now to keep up.

Defintely let me know when you are in the area and we will get a cruise going and smoke some of the Hondas in Visalia!

:roll: complaints about WORKS? wow, thats a first and very interesting to hear...

for sure, next time im in the Valley, ill hit you guys up...559evo and 4g63powered, too!

piece.

818 racing
03-31-2004, 05:12 PM
There have been some complaints with the Works flash and I dont think Works is doing enough in R&D right now to keep up.

:roll: complaints about WORKS? wow, thats a first and very interesting to hear...

for sure, next time im in the Valley, ill hit you guys up...559evo and 4g63powered, too!

piece.

I am basing my info from customer feedback off of Evolutionm.net. Dynoflash just seems the best for my situation. Of cousre there are complaints with all vendors not just Works.

thomas
03-31-2004, 05:26 PM
:werd: you showing up for the april 10th meet?

im sure therell be some heads cruising up...look forward to cruising wit'cha.

559EVO
03-31-2004, 07:25 PM
818RACING
Not to start any trash,but I'd go with WORKS or VISHNU.I know they are both popular up in norcal.If you go to the meet you can also get your car flashed by WORKS since it will be at there place.I'm alway's down to cruise when you guy's are around and definetly got your back against some hondas.haha!

818 racing
04-13-2004, 12:30 PM
Got the Dynoflash street tune last weekend. Car pulls hard all the way to 7800rpm. I couldnt be happier:)

Nice smooth powerband and killer a/f readings.

chris
04-13-2004, 01:10 PM
interesting. get it dyno'd =D i wanna see the results.

559EVO
04-13-2004, 07:50 PM
Im glad you like it man.Im leaving to san diego for 3 weeks but when I get back we should meet up.Your name is 818 racing,is that cause your area code cause my mom lives in glendale.

818 racing
04-16-2004, 03:05 PM
Im glad you like it man.Im leaving to san diego for 3 weeks but when I get back we should meet up.Your name is 818 racing,is that cause your area code cause my mom lives in glendale.

818 is where our headquarters are for our business. In West Hills, CA.

818RACING= Billet accessories for the Evo:)

We will def hook up when you get back!

Evil EV0
04-16-2004, 10:36 PM
818 what kind of billet products you make for the EVO?

I have a friend that just bought an EVO, he's from Fresno. Its Black and he just ordered a Buscher Exhaust for it, you might see him around.

818 racing
04-20-2004, 11:20 AM
818 what kind of billet products you make for the EVO?

I have a friend that just bought an EVO, he's from Fresno. Its Black and he just ordered a Buscher Exhaust for it, you might see him around.

We make billet oil cap, radiator cap cover, powersteering cap cover and billet battery strap kit all inlaid with carbon fiber. The entire kit retails for 179.95-189.95. We also make a nice radiator shield that looks better than the Ralliart one. All our products can be purchased from LancerShop.com. I believe they are putting the pics up this week of the billet parts. The radiator shield is already on there.