PDA

View Full Version : BG Synchro Shift II tranny fluid

Susurrus
04-22-2004, 01:25 PM
Where in the nine hells can I buy this stuff (in or near Stockton)? I have called everyone in Stockton, and no one has it. I'm trying to smooth my 2-3 upshift, so I want to try the BG fluid in the tranny.

If anyone knows where I can get it locally, it would be much appreciated!

Sus
(aka Keith)

P.S. I know Lancershop has it (3 for ~$35) but the $20 shipping I don't want to pay.

EvolvedDSM
04-22-2004, 02:07 PM
Contact some car dealerships. Some have a BG sales rep swing by every few weeks. Ask real nicely and they'll set some aside for you ;)

BluEvo
04-22-2004, 09:49 PM
did you already try the local performance shops like, AutoSport Addictions? or just try the Mitsu Dealership like EvolveDSM. Stockton just doesn't have many local performance shops to offer. i used to live there. the only shop that i ever went to was my good friends shop that i just mentioned.

try this..... dsmparts (http://dsmparts.com/)

EvolvedDSM
04-22-2004, 10:52 PM
dsmparts=lancershop

BluEvo
04-23-2004, 12:00 AM
dsmparts=lancershop

oh shit, on the real? i guess i didn't pay much attention to it. i saw a glimpse of the site and surfed on.

JanSolo
04-23-2004, 08:25 AM
Lancershop is DSMParts, WRXHookup and another site for 350z's. The guy who owns it gets around. ;)

Susurrus
04-23-2004, 10:28 PM
Thanks EvolvedDSM and BluEvo. I'll call AutoSport Addictions and see what they say. Im going to the dealer (Modesto) tomorrow so I'm gonna ask them about getting it there. If they say no I might try Tognotti's in Sac-town.

I asked them (the dealer) if they would install the fluids but that was a negative. So I might also have to find someone to put the fluid in as well. We'll see.

Thanks for the help guys, it's appreciated.

Sus