PDA

View Full Version : Speed Element does it again!

SilverStreak
10-13-2006, 03:26 PM
Went in for my 5k maintenece...i.e-oil change and tire rotation. Decided I would have my tranny fluid changed out and T-Bolt clamps installed all around. Devin took care of everything this time around.

While we were waiting around for the shop to open again (I hit traffic...and once again was still early)...I saw the boxes of Swift springs piled high. My g/f offered to pay for them...since I didn't have the money on hand...so of course....I couldn't refuse (who would anyways?)

So yah...everything went quick and smoothly. Devin took it out on a quick run to make sure none of my clamps/hoses were loose, lest they blow off on the way home.

So yah...nothing but the usual good service and quality work. The tranny shifts smoother...not as notchy for sure. The ride is great...feels more planted and not as harsh. The ride is still settling...but I will get picks up later. Going to hit up Auto Innovation for the alignment next week.

Thanks again for the great work!

Devin@SpeedElement
10-13-2006, 03:51 PM
Brian....

We are glad that you are happy with everything.

The car looks great with the drop. Now you need some wheels to go with it.. :D

Thanks
Devin

JDMgrafiteMR
10-13-2006, 07:23 PM
wow thats nice of your girls...my main problem is still trying to keep my previous girlfriend's attention after 5 minutes of car talk....eventually the automadium was its the car or me...i nevered broke up w/ a girl so quick...to this day she still despise my car =)

Went in for my 5k maintenece...i.e-oil change and tire rotation. Decided I would have my tranny fluid changed out and T-Bolt clamps installed all around. Devin took care of everything this time around.

While we were waiting around for the shop to open again (I hit traffic...and once again was still early)...I saw the boxes of Swift springs piled high. My g/f offered to pay for them...since I didn't have the money on hand...so of course....I couldn't refuse (who would anyways?)

So yah...everything went quick and smoothly. Devin took it out on a quick run to make sure none of my clamps/hoses were loose, lest they blow off on the way home.

So yah...nothing but the usual good service and quality work. The tranny shifts smoother...not as notchy for sure. The ride is great...feels more planted and not as harsh. The ride is still settling...but I will get picks up later. Going to hit up Auto Innovation for the alignment next week.

Thanks again for the great work!

SilverStreak
10-13-2006, 07:32 PM
Brian....

Thanks
Devin

lol...you guys are going to make me go broke. I never did buy (pardon the pun) into the fact that it was expensive to mod the car. But you guys are waving rims and jdm rear...and I keep telling my g/f that this is the last mod.

as much as she loves the car, loves working on it with me, she wants to keep a good head on my shoulders too. It's too bad she can't drive it...we can't find a beater car...or else she'd be owning/modding one too. Maybe that way I can get a bigger budget for mods.

SpeedElement
10-13-2006, 08:42 PM
Brian....

Thanks
Devin

lol...you guys are going to make me go broke. I never did buy (pardon the pun) into the fact that it was expensive to mod the car. But you guys are waving rims and jdm rear...and I keep telling my g/f that this is the last mod.

as much as she loves the car, loves working on it with me, she wants to keep a good head on my shoulders too. It's too bad she can't drive it...we can't find a beater car...or else she'd be owning/modding one too. Maybe that way I can get a bigger budget for mods.

andy's evo MR for sale.