Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: oh im single now

Default Re: oh im single now

Quote Originally Posted by YankInCali
    Quote Originally Posted by OhSnapItzJay
    She came to talk to me today, we are on good terms. BFF! LOl.... anyways...its just to see what eles is out there. I'm still really young so I just want to have fun.
    I like ur attitude Jay! Don't eat that BFF crap though, plenty of women out there. Be young! Hav fun! Drink pepsi! Whoops (old slogan from waaay back! haha)
    What's BFF?
    - Rob

WLD a.k.a. Wilson LOL Disease - there's currently no cure for this.

Learn from your mistake: Start off with spin-outs then power slides.

i don't think you need a GF. those hotties in your sig are good enough...........

welcome to the club!!!!!!

nebo
    EVO X
    WORKS P2 Flash 294WHP/299WTQ
    WORKS Drop in Filter
    WORKS GFB
    WORKS Rear Sway Bar
    HKS Legamax
    HKS IC Pipe
    KW Variant 3
    5Zigen ZR+520 18x9.5 265/35
    I live my life a quarter-pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, im free. I need FRIESSSS! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and i need them tonight. Youre lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didnt blow a seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, its like this. If i lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if i win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, thats more important.

Quote Originally Posted by awdaddict
    She came to talk to me today, we are on good terms. BFF! LOl.... anyways...its just to see what eles is out there. I'm still really young so I just want to have fun.
    Best Friends Forever!

I like ur attitude Jay! Don't eat that BFF crap though, plenty of women out there. Be young! Hav fun! Drink pepsi! Whoops (old slogan from waaay back! haha)
    What's BFF?

Quote Originally Posted by dl_EVO
    Quote Originally Posted by awdaddict
    Best Friends Forever!

What's BFF?
    is it teh BEST FRIENDS FOREVER :P ohh yeaaaaaa well in hs thats what it meant in HS

how about FWB!!!!! those are the best kind muhaaaa

nebo
    EVO X
    WORKS P2 Flash 294WHP/299WTQ
    WORKS Drop in Filter
    WORKS GFB
    WORKS Rear Sway Bar
    HKS Legamax
    HKS IC Pipe
    KW Variant 3
    5Zigen ZR+520 18x9.5 265/35
    I live my life a quarter-pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, im free. I need FRIESSSS! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and i need them tonight. Youre lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didnt blow a seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, its like this. If i lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if i win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, thats more important.

Looks like you will be playing with Palmela and her 5 friends until you find a replacement. :lol: JK. Good luck to ya mang.
    I keep an inch and a half guardrail nut on a loop of 550 cord. It's not whiz-bang tactical, but one smack in the grape and it's coloring books for Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurk
    Looks like you will be playing with Palmela and her 5 friends until you find a replacement. :lol: JK. Good luck to ya mang.
    Palmela Handerson owns, I just want to be free with no responsibility..Thats all..so, I'll have my fun :]
    Stockish...

The difference between successful people and other people is that they do things that are smart...I'm fortunate to have some good successful friends to learn from..

Congratulations on becoming single again, now you will have more $$ for your car! 8)
    - Jason

94 Sentra
    03 Santa Cruz Blur
    06 Some Other Car

Have you seen my girlfriend?

Actully I got back with her last night and she said I could see other girls and she would help me buy parts for my evo. I won.
    Stockish...

The difference between successful people and other people is that they do things that are smart...I'm fortunate to have some good successful friends to learn from..