Thread: Mobile alarm installers

Default Mobile alarm installers

Theres a bunch of mobile audio / alarm system installers on craigslist that say they will come to your house and install it in your car. But I'm kind of skepticle of that kind of service. I mean, wont they just come back to your house like a month later and jack your stuff?

Default Re: Mobile alarm installers

Yes, they will. That's why I don't even fill out the address/info when I pay the bill after going to a shop. Are you looking to get an alarm installed? I'm trying to pick up an alarm.
    Hi, my name is Charlie.
    2006 Mitsubishi Evolution IX GSR.

Actually I already have an alarm instaleld. Just posting this subject to see what others think about it. But yea, I also never write my home address on shop invoices. Depends on the place though.

No way would i ever trust anyone like that, i dont even trust the kids at stereo or install shops, even best buy, if you do ever go to one of those places, take your registration and anything with your address out of the car.

Quote Originally Posted by Darqnez
    No way would i ever trust anyone like that, i dont even trust the kids at stereo or install shops, even best buy, if you do ever go to one of those places, take your registration and anything with your address out of the car.

I've had ExtremeMobile installed it at my house 2x. No problem, the installer is a honest guy that also works for a car dealer as factory alarm installer.
    - Rob

WLD a.k.a. Wilson LOL Disease - there's currently no cure for this.

Learn from your mistake: Start off with spin-outs then power slides.

I know many many realy realy good guys who do it, I would personaly take it to a shop however. Only reason being availability of warranty work or questions.

<br />Aim-DontRevMe