Thread: DIY/How To Requests?

Default DIY/How To Requests?

If you have any, post up...obviously im going to make a "how to create your own CF body panels!", but if its audio/video/security related ill see what i can do. :P

Im sure there are many others on here who wouldnt mind helping aswell, everyone does everything different :lol:
    <br />Aim-DontRevMe

Default Re: DIY/How To Requests?

Quote Originally Posted by DontRevMe
    If you have any, post up...obviously im going to make a "how to create your own CF body panels!", but if its audio/video/security related ill see what i can do. :P

Im sure there are many others on here who wouldnt mind helping aswell, everyone does everything different :lol:
    Did you miss the Troubleshooting and Install Help forum here? I've written several, and trinydex has archived a billion useful other threads from other forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Matz
    Quote Originally Posted by DontRevMe

Did you miss the Troubleshooting and Install Help forum here? I've written several, and trinydex has archived a billion useful other threads from other forums.
    Just getting some traffic in here man

Are there any alarm DIY's yet for the evo's?
    <br />Aim-DontRevMe

Nope, and there definitely should be! I never finished my alarm installation -- the farthest I got was tracing 90% of the wires that I have to tap into... so my poor 10.5X is still sitting in the garage. If you guys have a good how-to, please post!

Quote Originally Posted by Matz
    Nope, and there definitely should be! I never finished my alarm installation -- the farthest I got was tracing 90% of the wires that I have to tap into... so my poor 10.5X is still sitting in the garage. If you guys have a good how-to, please post!
    ive got a 3 day weekend coming up
    (sadly its a monday-weds..maybe ill post pics of my alarm, how to prep it, wiring locations etc.
    clifford matrix rs3.5 (Same as the 791 vipers or other remote start dei alarms) for all you noobs
    <br />Aim-DontRevMe

i should post up the how to's for the custom front and rear door panels I did.... ill try to get around to that this week...

Quote Originally Posted by Darqnez
    i should post up the how to's for the custom front and rear door panels I did.... ill try to get around to that this week...
    sweet!
    <br />Aim-DontRevMe