Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kind of a venting!

Default Kind of a venting!

So anyways last night wasn't the best night for myself. I've never had a gf for long either cause A) they were crazy or B) I'm to much of an asshole. But with this last girlfriend I did everything I could to please her. Let my friends hang and didn't visit them as often because she disliked a lot of them. I went out of my way to go to her house when I was off work to watch her dog and spend time with it. I ignored going to guys night out and basically gave up drinking. I knew the relationship was over about 2 months ago but part of me was just trying to save it. Last night it came to a head. In her eyes I was disrespecting her cause I was hanging with my friends and OMFG having a few beers. To cap it all off as she was done talking with me on the phone some asshat who was causing problems earlier (asking the guys at my table why we aren't fighting in iraq) has the balls to try to call me out to fight him outside. You gotta understand the guy is probably 35, scranny and really drunk. I'm not the meanest looking guy in the world but training in tae kwon do, judo, and boxing I'm pretty sure he wasn't gonna stand a chance. Once I got pissed and went outside with him I gave him the chance to walk away. He basically was glad I went outside cause I wasn't being a wussy about it and more or less thanked me for giving him the chance to walk away. I was feeling mad but still happy about my decesion cause I dont want to have to hit someone. Anyways I get home and my gf calls again and just rants at me about hanging with friends and drinking and just how I'm such a liar. I just exploded at her on the phone and told her how I broke my back doing things for her and she never gave the same. At that point I ended it, she said "you better be sure cause I wont take you back" And Im like oh im fucking sure. So today I feel like I'm starting anew. I woke up feeling good about my choice and I'm happy I can go do what I want without bowing down about lil things like hanging out with friends or drinking or hell modding my car Anyways I'll see you all at the bar scene 8)

SCCA #666 BSP

Default Re: Kind of a venting!

does ure ex drive a sti...

yes em

SCCA #666 BSP

oo the one with pink wheels..

well i met u guys at the sj wed meet

dont trip bro...theres a lot of girls out there

ya I know thanks though. Just wanted to vent.

As a matter of fact I already have a lunch date for next weekend

SCCA #666 BSP

you will be fine bro, we have all been there once or 25 times, they come and go, you will find yours sooner or later. Good luck on the lunch date..
    WWW.METHODBUILT.COM<br />PHONE 415 839 0058 , 415 839 0069<br /><br /> HELPING YOU KEEP THE SHINY SIDE UP SINCE 2002<br /><br />Those who know, do not speak, those who speak do not know

man I hear you....I felt so free when I broke up with my gf (who acted the same as yours)....but I'm back with her again D: don't ask...
    Proud Supporter of Speed Element and Leo aka Detail Addict

Girls are a dime a dozen my friend. It's actually good that your found out now and not later that this relationship wasn't healthy. My friend just got out a 5 year relationship so that's 5 years gone you know? well goo luck man.

Mike
    HKS 264/272 Cams, Vishnu Adj. Cam Gears, Walbaro 255 Feul Pump, HKS Drop in Air Filter, Hallman MBC, ARP Head Studs, 2.75 Tanabe DP, RRE Rally Cat/Test Pipe, Apexi NOIR CBE, Whiteline Sway bar, Volks CE28ns 255/35/18

268.1 whp Tuned and Dyno'ed By Andy at and on SpeedElement Dyno Dynamics

The worst part about this is you dirted your friends, and you let her justify it for you. If a chick isnt going to let you have a life then your better off without her. Thats one of the first things a couples counselor will tell you. You have to have some kind of a life away from the other person (hobbies/friends, etc) so next time dont structor your life around hers and youll be a lot better off.
    Eat me

Sorry to hear that, but at the same time, good on ya...unhealthy relationships suck... Good rule of thumb...if she doesn't accept you for who you are, then find another girl...and she should trust you too, unless you give her reason not too. Like others have said...there are plenty of fish out there...you just have to find them...g/l...

DD
    08 SCCA SFR XP Champion...
    Thanks SpeedElement for your support...