Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: NCE Review of the EVO X (nebo's review)

Default Re: NCE Review of the EVO X (nebo's review)

Quote Originally Posted by steevo8
    Dont cut them!!! Heat them up with a torch till they sag lower..
    Holy shit. I thought I was on NorCalEvo, but it seems I'm actually on the East Side Honda Forumzz.

Quote Originally Posted by DirectorSe7en
    Quote Originally Posted by Darwinator
    Quote Originally Posted by byt

As soon as someone releases some lowering springs, THEY'RE MINE!!!
    get the car first, buddy! :lol:
    how bout a license too?
    Never even read this.....

IMO, it makes more sense to buy the parts before the car since when I get the X I'll be making my monthly payments and therefore, basically broke.

But, if I buy it all now, then all I have to save up for is installation. Make sense?

As for my license, I can still own and mod a car without a license so it's not really an obstacle.
    If your car payments make you broke then you probably shouldn't be looking to get it.
    Car Detailing Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by ZK

how bout a license too?

IMO, it makes more sense to buy the parts before the car since when I get the X I'll be making my monthly payments and therefore, basically broke.

But, if I buy it all now, then all I have to save up for is installation. Make sense?

As for my license, I can still own and mod a car without a license so it's not really an obstacle.
    If your car payments make you broke then you probably shouldn't be looking to get it.
    Is this akin to the housing market where people bought homes they could not afford?

4. Default Re: NCE Review of the EVO X (nebo's review)

Quote Originally Posted by ZK

how bout a license too?

agreed.
    400whp/384tq - E85 - stock turbo
    334whp/317tq - 91oct - stock turbo

Sponsored by www.speedelement.com / www.rallyinnovations.com / www.bajadesigns.com / www.sportsracingfuel.com / www.gruppe-s.com / www.vexmotorsports.com / www.detailaddict.com
    Tuned by Bryan@GST Motorsports
    Proud supporter of www.gstmotorsports.com / www.xperformance.com

Not broke-broke. Just spending alot of free money.

I'm meant it in terms of not being able to buy everything I want at once. It's the same as anyone of you. Could anyone here go out and clear there "to buy" list?

That doesn't make you broke, it just means you have other responsibilties than a car.

Buying more things = increasing clutter without a long term ROI.

nice ride foolio. does look sick in the pics. first time ive seen a X anywhere.

so i take it this should hold you off until the new nismo GT-R arrives?

i thought for sure you was gonna git the GT3, too?

look forward to driving your X :shock: :lol: :P

what mods you got on plan?
    Using No Way as Way, Having No Limitation as Limitation

Great write-up nebo. White is truly the way to go. Congrats, oh, and the mention you at Capitol when I purchased my '04 from them.

2004 Evo 8: 291whp / 276wtrq / 91 oct / 22 PSI
    EmperorEvoClub.com
    Tuned by Bryan@GST
    SpeedElement

Quote Originally Posted by nebolic
    EVO X Review

Buyers experience at Capitol Mitsubishi in San Jose
    My purchase experience at Capitol was stellar, they were courteous, fast, and extremely reasonable. The price that they gave me was extremely competitive. As I am a value purchaser, I always look for the best deal, I have talked with several dealership and by far Capitol was the only one that gave me the numbers I had in my mind.

I know that Capitol will be taking care of the whole community if anyone is looking to purchase an EVO X. I highly recommend them not only for their price but also their willingness to work with you and lastly, they were not pushy at all, which is always a big plus.
    they were awsome, in person! weren't pushy at all...but after the meet we had down there, we called them several times and left several messages regarding your z( we were actually gonna buy it that day...but the other mitsu we were dealing with called us while we were down there and told us our car was ready...we drove all the way back and they were like oh oh we meant if you come down we can call and have it in two days, so we walked out and def. capitol was way better), but they never got back to us, and we never heard from them again--but i guess thats their loss.

overall i still think they were very professional and helpful, while we were there.