Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Zordon's evolution..Evolved lol!

Default Re: Zordon's evolution..Evolved lol!

Wow your funny, once you get a car, please do come back and post. =P
    Stockish...

The difference between successful people and other people is that they do things that are smart...I'm fortunate to have some good successful friends to learn from..

Lookin good Jay. Keep it up.
    Evo IX MR SE TB<br />Perrin FMIC, Nisei LICP, Samco Hoses, JUN B.L TBE, Perrin DP, Cosworth 272s, ACT, ARP Head studs, Walboro FP, Denso 720cc&#039;s, KW Variant 3&#039;s, Whiteline 25mm Rear Sway, End Links, Roll Center Adjustment Kit, Apex&#039;i AVC-r, Apex&#039;i TTr, Cusco Rear STB, Ingalls Stiffy,, APR Rear Diffuser, Seibon CW Hood, Defi Blue Racer Gauges (Boost, Oil Press., EGT). Volk CE28N Time Attacks<br /><br />GST Tuned 305whp, 296wtq<br />My Evo build up Updated 5/13: http://forums.evolutionm.net/showthread.php?t=264482

Yeah Jay, your car looked and sounded very nice when I met up with you a couple weeks ago... I wish you had more time for me to stare Nice car bro!

Quote Originally Posted by DirectorSe7en
    .........???? What gives? I wasn't making fun of you.....people these days, I didn't do anything to you. :?

I was saying which names made me laugh, it shouldn't be insulting if your the one who choosed your own name, then someone says it's funny and then you get mad.
    I didn't come up with that name lol.... some old moderater did. Anyhow no hard feelings. =P I honestly don't get butt hurt or mad over some online stuff. So, my bad for overreacting haha.

Quote Originally Posted by H8er
    Yeah Jay, your car looked and sounded very nice when I met up with you a couple weeks ago... I wish you had more time for me to stare Nice car bro!
    Thanks =D Go to the meets, my car just sits there lol.
    Stockish...

The difference between successful people and other people is that they do things that are smart...I'm fortunate to have some good successful friends to learn from..

You got a lot of time on your hands... LOL.
    Stockish...

lol g'damn i'm so not with forum news. how long have you been "Zordon"? :lol:

looking good, Jay.
    -Ryan
    WW Lancer Evolution IX

I'm changing my name as I got bored.
    Stockish...

Your car looks clean. I like how you parked away from the other cars last night at the meet lol.
    I drive an Evo...

LOL...I always park away because I'm the almighty Zordon and I'm better than everyone eles and you guys are peons to me!!!!! DIAF!!!!
    Stockish...

Cold?....emotion wise like i blew everyone off cold or as in I'm cold my balls fell off?
    Stockish...