Page 1 of 91 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: evo against the world!!!

Default evo against the world!!!

as per request you can post any event that you have participated or any race that you did.we dont condone street racing but if you do just be careful and keep places undisclosed.and please no flaming or put down to any members,if you do have anything to say to a member just use pm.

Check it - I raced a Geo Metro last night. We both pulled up to a red light and he was revving at me like I was a fool or something. So, I revved my car to 7800rpm and then dropped my clutch. I smoked that fool so hard! I was up to 100mph before I even got into 2nd gear. He finally caught up to me this morning and we pulled over and talked for a while. His girlfriend was so pissed at this guy for losing that she dumped him right there on the spot and invited me back to her mansion in Los Gatos. So I am typing this up at her place right now.. I'm a little tired of course from having sex with her, her twin sister and her mom at the same time.

Next on the list of kills - the elsuive supercar known as the Hyundai Elantra.

hahahaah damn that sounds like a story straight from Playboy magazine.

P.S Isnt there a Hyundai powered by a 4G63 smoking a lot of fools down in L.A
    EVO X
    WORKS P2 Flash 294WHP/299WTQ
    WORKS Drop in Filter
    WORKS GFB
    WORKS Rear Sway Bar
    HKS Legamax
    HKS IC Pipe
    KW Variant 3
    5Zigen ZR+520 18x9.5 265/35
    I live my life a quarter-pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, im free. I need FRIESSSS! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and i need them tonight. Youre lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didnt blow a seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, its like this. If i lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if i win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, thats more important.

damn i got a hard on reading jansolo kill story.
    7800rpm clutch dump.
    WORKS P2 BRAIN-washed BBY Evo.
    <br />
    <br />Proud Owner of the one and only Blue Prototype WORKS GRAB.

Quote Originally Posted by JanSolo
    Check it - I raced a Geo Metro last night. We both pulled up to a red light and he was revving at me like I was a fool or something. So, I revved my car to 7800rpm and then dropped my clutch. I smoked that fool so hard! I was up to 100mph before I even got into 2nd gear. He finally caught up to me this morning and we pulled over and talked for a while. His girlfriend was so pissed at this guy for losing that she dumped him right there on the spot and invited me back to her mansion in Los Gatos. So I am typing this up at her place right now.. I'm a little tired of course from having sex with her, her twin sister and her mom at the same time.

Next on the list of kills - the elsuive supercar known as the Hyundai Elantra.
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: fosho. and you didn't get all this on tape?
    www.chrishophotos.com [photoblog]<br />member of DFINED.ORG

vtluu Guest

Oh, the shame! Beaten by 3 STis! ops:

I shall endeavour to better represent the Evo and NorCalEvo.net next time. oke:

Next time, I will be sure to tape it for all to see. Especially the part with me, the twins and their mom.

Anyhow, I just read a story about a kid in a Mustang who raced a kid in a Tiburon and ended up dying.

saw that a quick snapshot on the news but didn't get to hear the whole story. pretty sad.
    www.chrishophotos.com [photoblog]<br />member of DFINED.ORG

Quote Originally Posted by ytsejam
    damn i got a hard on reading jansolo kill story.
    7800rpm clutch dump.
    LOL, WTF!!! thats hilarious...for a minute there, reading that story, i thought it was true...until the bs came along! haha. :shock:

evo-dadi--dont kno if the last sentence of your post was toward me, but i hear you. i wanna keep this forum as a place for evo owners to share knowledge and experiences with and maintain the friendly atmosphere. word.

keep up the good work mods.

that crash is too bad. what did the mustang have to prove to the tiburon? rhetorical question, no answer required nor is this a riddle...sad.
    Using No Way as Way, Having No Limitation as Limitation