Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: interior speakers

Default Re: interior speakers

but would i still be able to notice the speakers in terms of clarity not so much volume? i really dont want another amp i used to be huge into audio and that shit is heavy haha

Quote Originally Posted by CasperIXse
    but would i still be able to notice the speakers in terms of clarity not so much volume? i really dont want another amp i used to be huge into audio and that shit is heavy haha
    definitely...there is a big difference in sound quality with the clean sounding amps. with today's technology, some of the high-end manufacturers have already come out with low-profile and compact amps. what front components are you looking at? maybe you can start from there, and then shop around for an amp that matches the power requirements and tonal characteristics of your front components.

Quote Originally Posted by CasperIXse
    ok so i have a 2000 watt mono powering my power t2 sub and running stock speakers on my avic z2
    i was thinking of doing the same (upgrading the front components leaving the rear stock) but would i still be able to hear the difference without running a 4 channel amp? leaving them powered by the z2 (more wattage than stock but not much)
    It wouldn't be worth it to run some upgraded components if you're just powering them with the HU.

Mo powa = Mo betta. :lol:

BTW, what kind of cap are you running with that 2000watt amp and sub?
    I keep an inch and a half guardrail nut on a loop of 550 cord. It's not whiz-bang tactical, but one smack in the grape and it's coloring books for Christmas.

no cap. lol