Thread: Some Marina pics and one from Petaluma...

Default Some Marina pics and one from Petaluma...

Haven't posted any pics on here a bit and I got the itch yesterday. Here are some from the Martinez Marina. Let me know what you guys think

Dave

cool, I like the close up of the petrochem. What lens/body do you shoot with?
    435/371 @ GST E-85

Thanks man. On all of the long shots I was using my cheapie Quantaray f4-5.6 70-300 supermacro lens. I was testing out my $60 Quantaray tripod. It's not the best but I like WAY better than my other one plus it has a built in mono pod too.

Dave

i like the one of the the guys in the boat and the petrochem one also. the heat from the pipes kinda messes w/ the picture a bit but i still like it. the "got pupusas?" one is dope too

Here are some more from that day.

My favorite bird shot of the day.

Here's one from the car while on the way to the Outlet Mall in Vacaville after the Marina. I shot this with my Tamron 17-50 f/2.8 with my camera mounted to a mono pod on the passenger side floor and I believe it was shot at iso 800 and 1/50th wide open at f/2.8

Enjoy

Dave

the driver of that truck/dog owner should be shot.

Eu sou um tubarão, o chão é o meu oceano.

Quote Originally Posted by GroundHog View Post
    the driver of that truck/dog owner should be shot.
    That was taken over by In & Out in Petaluma on Sunday. I guess he's a rancher or something. My wife made a comment too.

Dave