Thread: Have you heard of this race?

Thumbs up Have you heard of this race?

Huhm this sounds and looks like fun, I would like to go to watch or enter this race.
    http://www.silverstateclassic.com/31...escription.htm

That sounds like fun!
    2003 Evolution VIII

that does sound like fun i wonder if any evos will join hehe lol

Quote Originally Posted by sho_evo_209 View Post
    that does sound like fun i wonder if any evos will join hehe lol
    I saw one EVO, as I was watching on Demand (comcast) pretty cool race, 3 day race. I was kinda dissapointed cuz I wanted to be the first Evo entering a bunch of muscle cars and nasty fast ass cars, yeap with my stock ass Ovulation. Anyhow it was nice to see that Evo representing, even the host of the TV show, got to drive the EVO.

By the way for whoever has comcast and on demand available, check it out, the show under speed channel options, is a show with Stacey David who used to do the TRUCKS show, now he is doing a bunch of hot rods show.
    there is some footage of the K&N dodge Viper upside down, when he lost control around a corner....

Quote Originally Posted by ricardomotorhead View Post
    By the way for whoever has comcast and on demand available, check it out, the show under speed channel options, is a show with Stacey David who used to do the TRUCKS show, now he is doing a bunch of hot rods show.
    there is some footage of the K&N dodge Viper upside down, when he lost control around a corner....
    that some what reminds me of the cannonball run.. on speed they had a while back where they actually had a evo in thier as well sucked to see what happend to that evo though.... sad sad day for evo owners everywhere...

Cannonball? or Bull Run, cuz there was also an EVO on Bullrun, that everyone was hating on, the owners friend ended up wrecking it pretty bad in one of the challenges, I personally didn't really mind much the Evo guys, just slightly annoyn sometimes. Pretty fun to watch for the challenges though.

Quote Originally Posted by ricardomotorhead View Post
    Cannonball? or Bull Run, cuz there was also an EVO on Bullrun, that everyone was hating on, the owners friend ended up wrecking it pretty bad in one of the challenges, I personally didn't really mind much the Evo guys, just slightly annoyn sometimes. Pretty fun to watch for the challenges though.
    yeah thier we go bull run haha lol my bad ut yeah.. i only thing i did feel sorry for is how he wrecked it... i mean dammm...
    but it was pretty funny though

yeah, it sounds bad from my part that it was kinda funny when he wrecked it but, it was definitely sad, another EVO bites the dust I wish they stayed a little longer though, just to spice things up with the show LOL.
    The worse part it wasn't the actual owner who wrecked it, it was his homie LOL.