But you do...
    I do too. LOL
    03 LY GSR
    390whp/337wtq
    on E85
    stock turbo.

Quote Originally Posted by SoMaxedOut View Post
    But you do...

ohhhh yeahhh! i love doing that, but atleast im not hiding on some Screen Name where people wont know who i am. right Bryan?
    2003 Evolution VIII

LOL ^
    03 LY GSR
    390whp/337wtq
    on E85
    stock turbo.

Quote Originally Posted by SoMaxedOut View Post
    My real screen name got banned like 25x, not hiding behind anything. I literally cannot access my last screen name.

I had one of your locked init and backwards ROM ID cars in the other day. Blasted me back to 2005 when people used to do that and thought they where smartz. Was fun.
    locked init, and backwards ROM ID? i dont know what your talking about, as i never locked anything. Cause if i did, then the owner itself would not be able to access his own ECU as he did few days after i tuned his car...
    2003 Evolution VIII

Right on bryan grew some balls and showed up here since no one can say shit about him on the forum he owns. My car ran like shit for months after your tune. You kept waiting for someone else to come up with fixes and ruined my experience owning a car that i always wanted... now you are starting shit you need to mind your own business and take care of the customers you have. I had to go to another shop ( not M4 ) to fix your fuck up. Backwards or forwards seems like Jays tunes work and you are not the only game in town now so may be you are trying to accuse him of bullshit like you do with everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by xevox View Post
    Right on bryan grew some balls and showed up here since no one can say shit about him on the forum he owns. My car ran like shit for months after your tune. You kept waiting for someone else to come up with fixes and ruined my experience owning a car that i always wanted... now you are starting shit you need to mind your own business and take care of the customers you have. I had to go to another shop ( not M4 ) to fix your fuck up. Backwards or forwards seems like Jays tunes work and you are not the only game in town now so may be you are trying to accuse him of bullshit like you do with everyone else.
    Easy on the language bud.

2003 Evolution VIII

Mods:

RC750cc Injectors
    TBE (with test pipe)
    264 Cams
    WORKS TB
    APS CAI
    ECU Controlled Boost (@26psi)
    Stock Turbo (9.8 hotside, unported)
    Stock 02 Housing (unported)
    Stock upper/licp
    Stock FMIC
    Stock ECU
    91 Octane

2003 Evolution VIII

My Personal Evo, its a work in progress, Stock IX BOV leaked @6500rpm, i crushed it after this pull and will tune it some more next time

2003 Evolution VIII

Mods:

Full Bolt-ons
    Stock VIII Turbo (10.5 hotside, unported)
    ECU Controlled Boost (@30psi)
    Stock Block
    Stock ECU
    E85

Last edited by jay206; 05-03-2010 at 06:20 PM.
    2003 Evolution VIII

hey hey hey no messing with Jay! that top graph is mine with the 304whp/302tq and Jay damn sure knows that hes doing....every time I see him my car runs way better.
    hey if anyone got a problem with him we can settle this on the asphalt

with the mods I have 304whp/302tq shouldn't even be possible (according to some shops no names )
    Im still on the stock 2003 evo 8 turbo with 91 octane and nothing ported. and except for a turbo back exhaust 2.75, CAI, 750cc injectors and 264/264 cams there is not 1 other engine mod on there.

Jay keep up the AMAZING work!
    Last edited by 03Silver; 05-03-2010 at 06:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 03Silver View Post
    hey hey hey no messing with Jay! that top graph is mine with the 304whp/302tq and Jay damn sure knows that hes doing....every time I see him my car runs way better.
    hey if anyone got a problem with him we can settle this on the asphalt

with the mods I have 304whp/302tq shouldn't even be possible (according to some shops no names )
    Im still on the stock 2003 evo 8 turbo with 91 octane and nothing ported. and except for a turbo back exhaust 2.75, CAI, 750cc injectors and 264/264 cams there is not 1 other engine mod on there.

Jay keep up the AMAZING work!
    MY CAR IS STOCK WITH A DROP-IN FILTER AND IT MADE 1000WHP/900WTQ THAT SHOULDN'T EVEN BE POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._4397361_n.jpg