Thread: Recommendations for full paintjob and agressive fender pulling in SF?

Default Recommendations for full paintjob and agressive fender pulling in SF?

I am moving back to SF and I've got some major bodywork to be done along with a full color change including engine bay. While I'm doing all that, I want to pull/flare the rear fenders to allow for the biggest and most aggressive wheels and tires I think I will ever run.

I need recommendations for a good shop with the skills and experience to do a clean fender pull/flare, along with a fair price to change from RR to a custom color everywhere.

Suggestions greatly appreciated.

Watsonville autobody they due a hella good job great quality
    WWW.BLUR-LIFE.COM
    Do-Luck body kit, seibon carbonfiber hood & trunk, apr gtc200 wing, blacked out headlights/taillights,18x9 gold advan rg2s, blue brembos brakes, forced fed fmic, 264/272 buddyclub cams, tanabe downpipe, hks hiper catback, helix tp, k&n typhoon intake, samco ic hoses, gfb bov, defi boost gauge, defi hud, cusco 6pt rollcage, tein ha coilovers, progress rear sway bar,cusco under front brace, panasonic double din indash ac relocated, 255 walbro

Thanks blurevo8. Is it this business? http://www.watsonvilleautobody.com/
    Do you know if they have experience doing custom fender modification? That seems kind of far, as I will be in San Francisco, and my Evo is my only car right now.

Anyone know of a capable shop actually in the city? Surely there's some hot rod, VW, race fab etc. shops closer to SF?

Yes they do a lot of custom paint and body, they did fender flares on my 240 sx all in metal great job too and well worth it. Fremont autobody is ok
    WWW.BLUR-LIFE.COM
    Do-Luck body kit, seibon carbonfiber hood & trunk, apr gtc200 wing, blacked out headlights/taillights,18x9 gold advan rg2s, blue brembos brakes, forced fed fmic, 264/272 buddyclub cams, tanabe downpipe, hks hiper catback, helix tp, k&n typhoon intake, samco ic hoses, gfb bov, defi boost gauge, defi hud, cusco 6pt rollcage, tein ha coilovers, progress rear sway bar,cusco under front brace, panasonic double din indash ac relocated, 255 walbro

Thanks for the follow-up and mroe info. OK, sounds like they may be up to the job and worth the trip.