Thread: Another round of applause for Sean and every1 at fftec!

born in socal raised in the bay now stuck in tracy?!?

Default Another round of applause for Sean and every1 at fftec!

So about a week or so ago my girlfriend got her 10 tuned!! We had our appointment at 930am we were a little late due to traffic but fftec were still happy to help us! We were there for a while since it was a new 2010 10 Sean had to get the rom all together! Then we had to re install the perrin ebc because I kind setit up wrong and those directions suck big time!! Well we finally got everything going good and about 6 hrs later she was done!!! Put Down 318whp 317wtq I belive at 25psi... She has an aem intake ams dp rre rallycat greddy se exhaust and the Perrin ebc... So I just want to give big props to fftc and Sean for all the help!!!

Wheeldude's test evo....SPEEDELEMENT...ftw...hks drop in filter,carbon ti cbe,rsr dp, mbc, denso720,cosworth272, supertech springs n retainers,arp headstuds, tuned by Andy...301whp 325ftlbs

Amil (sp?)

Wassup man it was nice to meet you and your lady at the shop.

Hope she is happy with how it turned out! How does it feel compared to stock?

By the way it would be great if you could post up the dyno graph when/if you can

Please try and stop in on our meet in July and bring all the Evos with ya............

I'm gunna go and post this on another forum just to add to converstaions regarding making 300whp on a X w/ minimal mods

I notice that more ppl are going to FFTEC now, ............make me wonder.
    RevSpeed Fresno,Ca.
    Bryan@GST tuned.

congrats!! yea sean is the man!!! "the conservative man"" LOL -chirac