Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: good alignment shop in sac

Default good alignment shop in sac

im looking to get a good alignment this next week and just wanted to know of any shops in the area. i live in west sac but i dont really have a problem driving a distance to get it done. im installing coilovers this weekend and might be pretty low so i figured that changes where to go as some shops drive your car onto a rack. might do a corner balance at the same time so also factor that in. and if anyone has estimated prices for me throw thos in aswell please haha.

thanks in advance, Daniel

I think I've seen you around town... silver 9 SE? Go up and down Jefferson a lot? Anyways, I just installed coils too.. I'll be taking it to a specialty alignment shop my buddy recommended. They've done work on a few my my buddy's cars. I can't remember their name though, but I'll probably get an alignment in the coming weeks and I'll let you know how it goes. I've taken my car to the local Les Schwab when I lowered it on springs. They did an OK job, but wouldn't run the alignment specs I gave them... they only run factory specs, make sure they're in range (won't tweak them) and call it a day. I wasn't too happy about that.

Recaro | Momo | BBS | Bilstein | Brembo

i think ive met you before at the vallejo meet? im the one with the slammed silver 8..shoot hit me up i can align it for you. we just got a new rack so we can align GTRs

Quote Originally Posted by Kings Fan View Post
    I think I've seen you around town... silver 9 SE? Go up and down Jefferson a lot? Anyways, I just installed coils too.. I'll be taking it to a specialty alignment shop my buddy recommended. They've done work on a few my my buddy's cars. I can't remember their name though, but I'll probably get an alignment in the coming weeks and I'll let you know how it goes. I've taken my car to the local Les Schwab when I lowered it on springs. They did an OK job, but wouldn't run the alignment specs I gave them... they only run factory specs, make sure they're in range (won't tweak them) and call it a day. I wasn't too happy about that.
    haha umm i go to uti so you might have seen me before, im on gold dpt's and car sits high like im gonna rally the damn thing hahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by ddubdb3 View Post
    i think ive met you before at the vallejo meet? im the one with the slammed silver 8..shoot hit me up i can align it for you. we just got a new rack so we can align GTRs
    yep i remember you too. where do you work at?

thanks guys, Daniel

i work at fairfield nissan

sending pm ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Dmego4 View Post
    sending pm ^^
    let me know how the alignment goes, im interested in it as well.....just installed the tein flex couple weeks ago!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ddubdb3 View Post
    i work at fairfield nissan
    PRICE for alignment and can you align it to my spec's?

what specs were you thinking about running?

0 toe front and rear, -2 front camber and -1 rear camber and would you prefer new tires on or used tires with some feathering? the tires i have on right now is feathering but not too bad.
    Last edited by sol_tegra; 08-17-2010 at 01:31 PM.