BIG Shoutout to Rob and company at Autotechnica Garage in Downtown Sacramento on 9th and T street! I came in a little earlier than expected for my clutch change, injector upgrade, fuel pump install and turbo back exhaust install because it turns out my ignition coil went out! I got the car towed to the shop and Rob made a trip out from home on the weekend to come check the car out for me. While I waited for all the parts to come in, Rob went out of his way to make sure every single thing with the car looked good as I was prepping for E85 soon. Turned out my plugs were going out and so we got those taken care of along with a couple other small pesky things!

Overall, one of the best automotive shops I've been to ever. Not only did Autotechnica work with me on the price, but everyone there (Pierre, Rob and Jared) were extremely friendly, professional, and went above and beyond to take care of my car. These guys have extensive experience with our motors and that knowledge combined with their work ethic and positive, customer friendly attitude has definitely earned my business for as long as I keep my evo. Go check it out!

Jack