Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: silicon valley wingmen?

Default Re: silicon valley wingmen?

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedElement
    yeah.. san jose clubs/bars just wack compare to the ones in SF..

Yeah, not to mention there's a friggin shitload of cops on every street corner waiting to haul your ass to jail for the slightest thing. SJ=Sucks
    I keep an inch and a half guardrail nut on a loop of 550 cord. It's not whiz-bang tactical, but one smack in the grape and it's coloring books for Christmas.

I know Lurk is all down for wing manning... lol
    Stockish...

The difference between successful people and other people is that they do things that are smart...I'm fortunate to have some good successful friends to learn from..

ohsnap jay got a name change. :lol:
    -Ryan
    WW Lancer Evolution IX

heck ya, :]
    Stockish...

The difference between successful people and other people is that they do things that are smart...I'm fortunate to have some good successful friends to learn from..

So out of curiousity who started calling SJ, Man-Jose?
    - Rob

WLD a.k.a. Wilson LOL Disease - there's currently no cure for this.

Learn from your mistake: Start off with spin-outs then power slides.

hahhaa man-jose ftl!
    Quote Originally Posted by "DnB_design"
    can't beat that price like a red-headed step child !
    <br /><br />[quote author=vtluu link=topic=10413.msg137940#msg137940 date=1148572576]<br /> &quot;What&#039;s the difference between a porcupine and a Bimmer?&quot; (A: &quot;A porcupine has pricks on the outside.&quot<br />[/quote]<br /><br />[quote author=9secMonster link=topic=15275.msg207158#msg207158 date=1168308351]<br />Spend it all on hookers and coke.<br />[/quote]

Lol...Clubbing in SJ is also a sausage fest?
    Stockish...

Quote Originally Posted by Lurk
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedElement
    yeah.. san jose clubs/bars just wack compare to the ones in SF..

Yeah, not to mention there's a friggin shitload of cops on every street corner waiting to haul your ass to jail for the slightest thing. SJ=Sucks
    Seriously

Hunnyvale>>>Man Jose

There are lots of small clubs/bars in Sunnyvale/mountainview/los gatos/etc that will be more ripe with p00n and much less cops than downtown man jose
    http://www.mensalmanac.com

Katie Blooms in downtown Campbell or Britian Arms off Alamden Expressway is all good.

SCCA #666 BSP

Maybe this is just me, but I dislike of having "wingmen" at a club. It's so noticeable when a group of 3~5 guys roaming around the club looking for girls. At least that is what few of my friends who are girls see. I prefer to work alone, approach them “naturally”. (Or at least I try to make it seem natural...lol)
    Current Mods | open intake, down pipe, catback, 255 lph Fuel Pump (w/stock cat)<br />| Tuned by Bryan@GST = 255.7@6000 rpm | 269.5@4000 rpm<br />http://www.norcalevo.net/forum/index.php/topic,17588.0.html